Heartsunk

Inside Lucifer's secret chamber, the King himself looked into a crystal ball as he watched the battle between Bendy, I.M.P, and Carnage. As he watched the former D.H.O.R.K.S agent get reeled into the sacred realm, he scowled and forcibly planted the ball on a cusp.

Lucifer: Another instance of Paradise taking a soul that should be mine. I have no clue what humanity sees in that place, it's utterly boring.

He looked back at the wall hosting Mephisto's trapped body, the eyes looking in intrigue at the king.

Lucifer: The Ink Demon is just growing stronger and stronger by the day, and obviously we can't have that. *smiles* I believe it's time we call in a bit of the cavalry, don't you agree, my Lord?

With a rumble from the skull on the wall, it's jaw and what appeared to be black liquid seep from it's mouth. As the liquid hit the floor and pooled, multiple masses rose from the puddle. The masses shifted and contorted, forming into humanoid creatures. They had black skin, glowing yellow eyes. long, crooked antennae on their heads, and what appeared to be blue veins all over their bodies.

 long, crooked antennae on their heads, and what appeared to be blue veins all over their bodies

Lucifer: *laughs* That's the ticket, yeah! Get yo money, get yo money!

The tall creatures hissed and grumbled in response as they waved their clawed hands in the air.

Lucifer: Alright, you mindless fuckheaps, listen close. *shows Bendy on crystal ball* See this demon? He lives in a Hotel in Pentagram City, right near the center. I want you all to get out there and kill him! Slaugter him and any other demon that gets in the way, but if you see any of them that look like me, do NOT harm them, or you'll all have hell to pay! Got it?!

The creatures stood in place, twitching slightly and growling slightly as the King just rolled his eyes.

Lucifer: Good enough. Now, go and kill him!

The creatures snarled in what seemed to be an agreement as their arms turned into wings and flew into a pipe that led to the outside world. The King just chuckled as he summoned a bucket of popcorn and sat in front of the crystal ball.

Lucifer: And now, to sit back and enjoy the bloodshed.

As he cackles, he scoops up a handful of the popcorn and chews it, only for his eyes to widen as he spits it out in disgust.

Lucifer: Ew, kettle corn?! Who eats this shit?!

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy sat at the desk he had within the royal suite he shared with his spouses (for when he takes work home with him), and tapped his pen against his temple. Growling, he crumpled up the paper that was on his desk and threw it to the floor.

Bendy: Damn it! *clutches head* Come on brain, work! Give me a little bit of productivity grease for the concentration gears, will ya?!

As you remember, Bendy's dream job was to be an animator. It was supposed to be fun, and it often was. But not right now; he had an idea that he badly wanted to get out onto a stensil but his brain refused to cooperate.