Shadows Of The Past

Bendy and Vaggie were now fully dressed as they attempted to drag a still pajama-clad Charlie out of bed, who was still cuddling Vivian.

Charlie: Why?!?!?!

Bendy: We need to go shopping, Charlie. We've been cuddling with Vivian all morning.

Vaggie: And if we're gonna raise this child, she'll need things other than love.

An explosion was heard from downstairs. Bendy looked at the lobby to see Ren and Baxter coming out of the basement, covered in soot.

Bendy: What happened to you two?

Baxter: We learned a very valuable lesson in chemistry.

Ren: More specifically, what NOT to mix with hydrogen.

Vivian descended down the stairs as Vaggie took Charlie back to the room to get dressed.

Vivian: Daddy, what was that?

Bendy: It was nothing, sweetie.

Ren: Is that a Shadow Siren? Those are usually in Envy, what's one doing here?

Baxter: And why did she call you "Daddy"?

Bendy: Long story. The girls and I are gonna go shopping for our new daughter here. Can you tell the others to meet down here by the time we get back?

Ren: Umm...sure

Bendy smiled gratefully at the fish and imp and looked at Vivian, who was confused with the two.

Bendy: Oh, your Mamas and I live with a lot of other people, sweetie. You'll meet everyone else soon enough.

Vaggie: Okay, we're good to go.

Vaggie met Bendy and Vivian at the door, being followed by a pouting Charlie.

Vaggie: C'mon, Charles, you'll have plenty of time to use her as a cuddle buddy later.

Charlie: *overdramatic* Fi~ne...

The three married set up a limo ride, and within minutes, they were on their way into town.

Charlie: Maybe we could get her some books to read for her at night, some stuffed animals, some board games to play as a family!

Vaggie was only half listening as her wife rambled on about the multiple miscellaneous things she wanted to pick out for Vivian, focusing on putting together a list of the necessities with Bendy.

Vaggie: Winter clothes, toiletries, toys, snacks...

Bendy: Milk, Mac and Cheese,.... Fresh demon arm? Oh wait, that's the grocery list.

Soon enough, the limo made it's stop at the biggest store in hell, K-Mart. A shut down store from the surface world, but this mega mart destroyed it's competition by capitalizing on the nostalgia of Hell's populace, collecting various items from any period of time. From old fashioned clocks to the most recent video games, these stores had just about everything you could ask for. The perfect place to shop.

...Unless your wife/husband had absolutely no self control.

Vaggie raised a brow as she watched Charlie and Bendy walk out the door to a single aisle with enough bags to make a pack mule exhausted.

Vaggie: Guys. You're gonna spoil her.

Charlie picked up Vivian and hugged her as the girl snuggled into her bosom and Bendy gave a sad smile.

Bendy: C'mon Vaggs, she's been through so much abuse. Can't she be just a LITTLE bit spoiled? At least for today.

Vaggie winced slightly as she imagined what her child went through. Yeah...One day of spoiling her couldn't hurt... She looked over at Vivian, looking perfectly content in her lover's arms, and smiled sadly. After all she'd been through, was it even possible for her to be spoiled rotten?