Striker's Aging Anguish

We open the rooftops of Pentagram City, where Striker is parkouring across the cityscapes, eventually stopping as he leaned against a metal floor hatch on one of the roofs, with him kneeling and wheezing.

Striker: No matter how much I reverse my age, this never gets any easier.

Striker reached into his pocket to drink some of his leftover demon blood, but found the bottle to be broken, with a crack in the bottom having to leak the blood out.

Striker: Dammit! *groan* Well, now's as good of a time as any.

The Rattler Iimp proceeded to turn the handle on the hatch, descending down the elevator and entering what appeared to be a secret bunker, filled with weapon crates, maps, and posters of his targets, the one with a massive red circle drawn on it was Bendy's.

Striker: I ain't gonna be able to live til tomorrow without any demon blood. The damn stuff's really taking a toll on me.

He goes to another case, pulling out a white and gold machine gun, smiling at his reflection in the metal.

Striker: If I'm gonna take out that Ink Fucker, it needs to happen today. You better prepare yourself fierce-like, Overlord. Today, I will become IMMORTAL!

He smiles and chuckles to himself, throwing a knife at the Bendy poster and ascending up the ladder.

------------------------------------------------

At the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy was in the lobby with Moxxie and Millie, creating invitations for their upcoming wedding.

Bendy: Okay, so obviously the Hotel patrons are coming, same with Kaine, maybe Verosika...

Moxie: Should we really invite our families?

Millie: How can you even ask that, Moxxie? Of course we should! I mean, so what if my parents were scowling at you the whole time during our wedding vows?

Moxxie: Millie, MY OWN PARENTS didn't even come to our wedding, remember? We eloped.

Bendy: Damn, sounds like you've had it rough, Mox.

Moxxie: Yeah, but I've learned to sort of move past it. I've found my own family of people that care about me here.

???: YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AGAIN?!

The new voice alarmed the three demons, looking to the window to see Blitz staring at them through the window. With the two demons shaking their heads in annoyance, the taller imp opened the window and climbed inside, stomping mad.

Blitz: You all can't be serious, this quick in the relationship! *to Moxxie and Millie* I've known you two for years! *to Bendy* And you already have two hoes under your belt! You've only been dating for what, a few months?!

Bendy: Blitz, it's been nearly 2 years since all four of them agreed to share me. And also, never call my wives 'hoes'!

At the sudden yelling, Blitz waved his hands in a surrendering gesture, trying to tone the Overlord down.

Blitz: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Just calm down, take it easy.

With a few deep breaths, Moxxie had calmed down, sitting with his fiancés at the table.

Bendy: It's fine... I just didn't want to tell you because we knew you'd get like this.

Blitz: I do have one question though, who might your best man be?

Bendy: Lobo, like last time.

Millie: Sallie May agreed to be mine.

The three demons turned to Moxxie, with Blitz having a small pleading expression.