Blood And Ink

In the underground of the Hotel, Ren sighed as he looked through files on his computer, which were salvaged off from a separate server. As he typed away, Baxter came up from behind, holding two cups of coffee, offering one to him.

Ren: *takes cup* Thanks.

Baxter: Of course. What is this you're reading?

Ren: Files I downloaded from my rival's server. You see, this bitch named Tannins thinks she's smarter than ME: The fuckng imp that managed to own the greatest tech company in all of Hell, leading up to a possible industrial revolution! Anyway, I'm just digging through her shit to get dirt on her.

Baxter: Wow, already becoming paranoid and stealing people's ideas? Bendy picked the right demon for this job.

Ren: Yeah, but I've been finding these weird documents on special nanoscophic drones for harvesting demon DNA.

Baxter: And look here, there are reports on these "experiments'' made by her. But most of the experiments were either failures or casualties. Wih only two saying to be successful: R-0-0 and B-A-N-3. What were they making?

Ren: I managed to find some files directly linked to them. Maybe this could shed some light.

As Ren clicked on another file and read it, his face contorted into one of horror.

Ren: Oh no.....

Baxter: What, what'd you find?

Ren: R-0-0 and B-A-N-3 are the codenames of Tannins's genetic weapon agents! She's been gtting demon DNA to create a pair of super soldiers to take out Bendy under an anonymus bidder!

Baxter: Someone's been hiring her to create two monsters to kill Bendy?!...... I think I have a feeling who this "anonymus bidder" is.

Ren: He could be fighting them right now, we need to do something! Oh wait, there's a link here, maybe I could find some info! *clicks link* Oh wow, look at those nice white SHOOOOOO-

—-----------------------------------

The camera then cuts to the street where Bendy is thrown into a car, wincing as the glass is buried into his back. As he attempted to stand back up, Bane quickly tackled him, clutching him by the neck in his massive hand.

Bendy: I'll have you know.... The only man I let choke me..... Is my husband-

The bigger Ink Demon began slamming Bendy into the ground repeatedly, nearly turning him into mush until Bendy managed to pull out his revolver, firing a shot on Bane. The monster snarled and gripped his face with his free hand, allowing Bendy to slip out of his grasp. Realizing his target had escaped, Bane began smashing the area around him, flipping cars and steet lamps over in search of him.

Bane: Where.... Are..... YOU?!?!?!

Bane turned around, only to be revealed that Bendy was clinging onto his back. He would've felt safe if not for the massive thinner filled syringe Bane had for a tail that was waving right in front of him. Risking his chances, he grasped onto the syringe to stab Bane with it, only for the tail to whip crack and send him flying into the air, Bane jumping after him and slamming him down into the street right after. Bane landed nearby and charged, only for Bendy to rise up and summon his Keyblade, lean back, and strike Bane on the head.... Only for it to be ineffective.

Bane: ........-_-

Bendy: *angry* Why do I still have this damn thing?! It's useless! *Keyblade turns back into KeeKee* No offense, girl.

Bane morphed his hand into a claw, swiping at Bendy as he parried with his pen and sent his cat off to safety. The two stayed in the dead lock for a good while before Bendy used his own tail, wrapping it around Bane's ankle to trip him. Though before he could, Bendy screamed as Bane's syringe stabbed him in the stomach, his ink bubbling and melting.