The Question

In that same undisclosed location, Alastor had walked over to the table with the many glowing faces and sat with them. He poured himself a cup of coffee and cleared his throat.

Alastor: I'd like to thank you all for coming. As we are all aware, we have a problem with a certain toon and that ridiculous Hotel. So, as I see you all here. I thank you. Welcome, Katie Killjoy, Valentina, *slightly annoyed* Vox, Velvet.

Velvet: The one and only!

Alastor: The Robotic Fizzarolli, Henroin,.....Henroin's accomplice and the one who wants revenge the most.

A chair turns around to reveal the imp child that Bendy threw into a trash can and stole the tricycle from.

Alastor: Little Timmy. As, I'm sure you all would agree. It is about time that 'Overlord' learned what for.

Katie Killjoy: Damn straight. That limp dick will get some too. I'll make sure of it.

Valentina: That Bendy may be something entirely amazing in bed~. But, I'll destroy that Hotel pipe by pipe for my Angie Cakes.

Vox: I normally hate you with a burning passion, Old Man. But, I guess I can subside my hatred for a little to take out that toon.

Velvet: I'm just here cus my girlfriends are. And you interrupted date night, Al.

Robo Fizz: Let's give that pansy one HELL of a show!

Henroin: I'll make him pay for embarrasin' me and takin' my daughter.

Little Timmy: Yes, misters and ladies. We'll kick that man's butt and when we do, we'll HAVE HIM BURN BY AN ANGEL'S BLADE AS WE WATCH IN HILARITY AT HIS SCREAMS OF UTTER TORURE!!!!

Everyone just stares at the child in fright and shock.

Katie Killjoy: That is one fucked up kid.

Arackniss: Yeah, we'll make sure he regrets laughing at the name of Arackniss!

Everyone pauses and looks at the short spider. Their mouths waver as tears form in their eyes. Then, hell breaks loose as all the other demons, save for Henroin, laugh hysterically. Alastor's being followed by a laughtrack.

Arackniss: What!? What's so funny?!

Velvet: Are you fuckin' serious?! ARACKNISS?!

Robo Fizz: That's the stupidest name I've ever heard! And I should know! I'm ripped off of a guy named Fizzarolli!

Arackniss: It's not that bad of a name. Pops?

Henroin: Well,...son. It's..well. It's just that-

Vox: You're trying to damn hard with the spider demon thing.

Alastor: Well, now that that's out of our systems, let us resume. As we're all aware, I have an inside man to keep an eye on things at that Hotel. Now that he's told me everything is prepared, our time is nye, my acquantances.

The demons in question cheered as they awaited the destruction of not just the Ink Demon, but also the Hazbin Hotel itself.

Alastor: Prepare yourselves, everyone. Come tomorrow, we strike.

-----------------------------------------------

As morning came, Bendy was in his bedroom. He was pacing, making a rut in the floor as he awaited his delivery.

Bendy: Where is she? I sent her out an hour ago.

As he began to pace again, a shrill shriek was heard. Bendy looked out the window to see Niffty scurrying as fast she can to the front door, opening it to reveal that she was carrying a small box.