Bendy and The Balloon

On the streets of Pentagram City, Bendy walked down the sidewalk, licking at a cookie's and cream ice cream cone as Lobo and Ren followed behind him, Lobo scarfing down a strawberry cup and Re licking away on a sea salt ice cream bar.

Lobo: Thanks for inviting us to get ice cream, Bends.

Ren: Yeah, it's been like what, 2 years since I've been in daylight?

Bendy: Huh? Oh yeah, no problem guys....

The two demons noticed the Overlord's tone of voice, sounding nealy drained and stressed out.

Lobo: Hey, are you okay?

Bendy: Being honest, no. I just feel so drained... I mean, I'm working with Hell's princess, who is MY WIFE, to make demons into angels, my worst enemy is a genderswap of my father and it feels like everytime I turn a corner, someone's trying to kill me.

As he said this while trying to cross the street, a demonic looking motorcycle with flaming wheels sped by, almost running the Ink Demon over. The driver wore a leather jacket, black pants, and a black helmet on his head.

 The driver wore a leather jacket, black pants, and a black helmet on his head

Lobo: Hey, you almost ran over my friend, you fucker!

The driver stopped driving, turning his head to look at the group. Turning back forward, the driver backed the motorcycle up as full speed, running over and crushing the Hellhound's foot.

Lobo:

At this, Bendy and Ren laughed as they watched Lobo hop on one foot, clutching the other in his hands as the biker sped off.

Lobo: Aw, my fucking foot!

Ren: Oh my Mammon, that was incredible!

Lobo: Oh, take a video! It'll last longer!

Bendy: I already did.

Bendy pulled out his phone, playing the clip of the biker running over Lobo's foot several times as he and Ren laugh.

Bendy: You can actually pinpoint the second where his metatarsel splits in half...

He presses the fast forward button again, but slowly, pressing it several times until he gets to the exact moment where Lobo's foot is halfway crushed, his eyes wide in sudden realization.

Bendy: Okay, that helped a bit. *saddens* But not enough. Don't get me wrong, I love my afterlife. I love my family, but now with the Hotel, everything's just so complicated. *groan* Lobo, what happened to the good old days when you, me, and Ren were a team?

Lobo: The three of us are still a team, Bendy. We just have our own things going on. I mean, you're married with a kid, I'm dating a member of one of Hell's biggest assassination groups, and Ren still makes me uncomfortable ever since *shudders* the spoon incident.