Lucifer's Lesson

It was another morning in Hell as KeeKee awakes at the foot of the bed. She stretches out as she scampers towards the slumbering head of her owner. She sniffs Bendy likes she used to, with her exhales being enough to sputter Bendy awake. With a yawn, he stretches his arm fully and retrats them before petting KeeKee.

Bendy: Good morning, KeeKee.

KeeKee: Good morning, Benjamin. You seem awfully positive upon waking up today. No nightmares?

Bendy: They were... less frequent. I can just tell it's gonna be a good day today. *looks around room* Good morning, Hell. Good morning, room. Good morning, bed. Good morning, cobweb in the ceiling corner with the spider I'm too scared to squish..

Next to Bendy is Vaggie, who squirms before waking up, yawning and rubbing her eye. However, she's caught off-guard, but chuckles as Bendy brings her into a hug.

Bendy: Good morning, beautiful wife!

Vaggie: *chuckles* Buenos Dios, hon.

The two kiss as Bendy subconsciously reaches over to Charlie's side of the bed.

Bendy: Good morning, my other beautiful-

However, he stops as he reaches over to hug Charlie, only to come into contact with air. Confused, he looks over, only to see Charlie was absent from her spot in the mattress.

Bendy: That's... odd. Charlie? Where'd you go?

Vaggie: Charlie?

We then cut to the lobby, where we see Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her, disturbed by her behavior. As Bendy and Vaggie walk into the scene.

Charlie: I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- *gasp* I have trust falls every single morning. We can do- *gasp*

Angel Dust: Yikes.

Charlie: Come on, come on, come on, come on.

Vaggie: Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?

Charlie looks back with sleep-deprived, insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera.

Charlie: Nope! No, not really! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel! Isn't! WORKING!

She crushes the paper in her hands just as the doorbell is heard ringing. Bendy mutters an "I'll get it", hoping it was a patron. However, as he opens the door, he sees it wasn't a new patron, but an old friend... An old friend that SHOULD be in Heaven. This being Tom Trench, who was nervously rubbing his arm.

Tom: H.... Hey, Bendy....

Bendy: Tom? Not that it's good to see you, but... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Heaven?

Tom: Yeah, see... That's the thing.

It then cuts to the lobby, where Charlie is still fretting over the board as the others watch, when all of them are alarmed by Bendy's yell.

Bendy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE KICKED OUT?!

They see Bendy walking Tom into the Hotel, where their eyes widen in surprise... Well, except for Chuck.

Chuck: Uh, who's this guy again?

Tom: Like I told you. I was told by an Exorcist that her boss needed to see me, so I went to a meeting with them, but the next thing I know, I was falling and now I'm here! What's going on?!