But Never Too Late

A few days had passed since the incident with Fat Nuggets and the effect it had on Angel Dust was... apparent, to say the least. He had kept to himself, only really talked to Molly, Arackniss, and Blitz, and worse of all; he was completely avoiding Alastor. It made sense due to what he did, but still, it raised problems. Most of the time, the spider wouldn't step foot in a room if Alastor was in it and it raised concerns.

Currently, Angel was at the bar, having just received a bottle of booze from Husk. With a sigh, Angel orders another one before he notices Bendy approaches and sits on the stool next to him.

Bendy: This stool taken?

Angel: Yeah. A sexy piece of ass just sat in it~.

The toon smiled and rolled his eyes as Husk got Angel his beer, turning to Bendy as he leaned on the bartop.

Husk: What'll it be this time, kid?

Bendy: Get me a Harvey. 21, light on the rocks, and an extra squeeze. An extra one for my friend here, I'll pay the tab.

Husk: Got it.

Angel: What the hell's a "Harvey"?

Bendy: Harvey Wallbanger, it's a cocktail with uh... Orange juice, vodka, and Galliano. I personally like it with this kind of Vodka called Smirnoff, but you can just use any vodka you want.

He shrugs as he sips his bottle, only to look as Husk passed both him and Bendy glasses with seeingnly orange juice and a small amount of ice, topped with a cherry and an orange wedge.

Angel: Hm... Fancy. So, what's with the drink, B? Finally cashing in on that "maybe later"~?

Bendy: No, I just... wanted to check on you, see if you were doing okay after...

Hearing this, the spider became saddened, looking at the cocktail he just received and swished the ice about, causing Bendy to look remorseful.

Bendy: Angel, I'm so sorry about my father. Him, Vaggie, even myself wanted to stop you from pranking us so much. If THAT was what he was suggesting we do, I would'v stopped him.

Angel: ...He told you?

Bendy: No, all he said was he had an idea, and later Charlie finds Fat Nuggets in our room, so we both went off to find you. I would never do something to hurt you, Ange. Especially when it comes to losing a pet. If I lost KeeKee forever, I... I don't know what I'd do....

The two sat there for a few seconds in silence, with the Toon speaking up as Angel seemingly abandoned his beer bottle.

Bendy: To be honest, I don't say this a lot, but... I honestly consider you a really close friend, Angel. You might not be all for the redemption shit, but you had my back when I needed it and you make Blitz so, so happy. I'm sorry if my affiliation hurt you, Ange... And if there's anything I can do to help us start to be okay again, I'll do it. Like... Seriously, ANYTHING.

Angel: ....*smirks* Anal?

Bendy: *heavily blushes* Uh... Uh, I-

Angel: *laughs* Naw, I'm just fuckin' with ya. To be frank, it's your pop I'm pissed at, man. You and I, even Vaggs... We're cool, alright? But if you wanna still cash in that offer~....

Bendy: Please, don't! But I really appreciate it, Angel. *raises glass* Friends?

Angel: *raises glass* Always.

Both demons drank from their glasses, the tartness of orange juice and liquor pouring down their throats as Angel pants and pounding his chest.

Angel: Woo... Damn, that's acidy.