Blast From The Past

In the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy was packing up a suitcase, packing up a few pens, pads of paper, and a few other things as he closed the case. Today, he and Lobo had decided to head back to the animation studio, to get back into the rhythm of animating.

Bendy: Yep, today I got back into the rhythm of things. It'll be like I never left. Like back in *slows down into sad tone* the old... studio.

A knock on the door sounded, with Lobo opening the door and peeking inside.

Lobo: Hey bud, you ready?

Bendy; *sigh* You know I am, pal.

The hellhound nodded, allowing him to exit the hotel suite as they descended into the lobby, where they met Charlie and Vaggie at the door.

Charlie: We're gonna miss you two while you're gone. *holds out paper bag* I know it's a bit too much Ben-Ben, but I made you a lunch in case you guys don't find anything good to eat.

Bendy: *takes bag* Thanks, honey. Are you sure you guys are okay with this?

Vaggie: it's okay, hon, really. It's been a long time since you've been to your studio, besides,, we won't be getting much business at the Hotel until the huge influx of Sinners on July 4th. So, get your ass out there and animate us a masterpiece.

Bendy smiled as he kissed his wives, opening the door as he and Lobo left.

Bendy: We'll be back by 6! Love you, girls!

Charlie: Love you more!

As the two walked down the street, Bendy's face stated to solemn, gaining a frown that which the hellhound noticed.

Lobo; Hey Bends, are you okay?

Bendy: Oh, I'm fine. It's just... been a while since I've animated. It's not that I hate it, on the contrary. It's just that the career has left me with some not so good memories from Earth, because of... you know.

Lobo: Oh. Well, don't think like that Bendy. Things are different now. Besides, that Joey prick is gone for good and you own a studio down here, that practically makes you better than him.

Bendy: *smiles* Heh, you're right. Thanks, Lobo. I feel a whole lot better.

Lobo: Anytime.

Eventually, the two kept walking down the sidewalk, stumbling upon multiple establishments, even one where the sign just said, 'WE COULDN'T THINK OF A PUN, BUT WE SELL HARD DRUGS!!!'

Bendy: Wow, people just keep getting less and less creative. Oh hey, we're here!

The two demons stopped in front of the familiar animation studio, with Bendy shoving his tail into the door's lock and turning it, unlocking it as he forced the doors open.

Bendy: *deep sniff* AH~. Studio, sweet studio.

Lobo: You can say that again.

Bendy: Studio, sweet studio.

The two laughed as they entered the studio, the doors closing behind them. Unknown to them, three demons watched from the alley, two males and a female, though one of the males remained silent.

Male: Huh, I didn't know they made cartoons down here.

Female: Well, you need a job, H. Maybe you could sign up to be an animator. *gasp* Maybe, I could reprise my job as a voice actress!

Male: Don't count on it, we don't know if they're trustworthy. I'll go in first, while you guys hang back here. I'll tell you guys if it's alright.

The other male nodded as the three made their way to the studio doors.