Fellowship of the Radio

At the Hotel, Bendy, Charlie, and Vaggie were talking with the others about the future wedding.

Bendy: Okay, guys. We're hoping to have our wedding by the time the Cleanse is over tomorrow. So, we need to act fast if we're gonna make this work.

Niffty: Flowergirl! I wanna be flowergirl! Can I be flowergirl, please?! Please?! Please?! Please?! Please?! *starts whimpering* Please?! Please?!

Bendy: Okay, okay Niffs. You can be flowergirl.

Niffty: YAY!

Charlie: Okay, with that out of the way. We just need to pick the best man, maids of honor, and such.

Bendy: *looks at Lobo* Lobo, you're my best friend. We've had each other's back forever and

I trust you with my life. So, will you be my-

???: Yes, I'll do it!

The group looked out the window to see Blitz watching from outside. He opens the window and crawls into the Hotel.

Bendy: Blitz, what are you doing here?

Blitz: Oh, you know. Spying. But, I know what you were gonna ask and my answer is yes! I WILL be your best man!

Bendy:....uh, Blitz? I was gonna ask Lobo to be my best man. So, will you do it pal?

Lobo: Of course, B.

Blitz: Oh, *looks down, glumly* Okay.

Blitz then turns and walks to the door, but Bendy stops him.

Bendy: But, I was gonna ask you to be one of my groomsmen along with Husk and Angel.

Blitz: Oh, why didn't you fucking say so? Of course I'll be your groomsmen.

Vaggie: Okay, so-

Vaggie was interrupted as someone knocked on the door.

Bendy: Blitz, did you bring the others with you?

Blitz: No.

Charlie: Aw, I was gonna ask Millie to be my Maid of Honor.

Bendy walked over to the door and opened it. He looked down to see Little Timmy.

Bendy: Can I help you, little guy.

Little Timmy: Yeah, ready to eat shit and die?

Bendy: Wha-

The imp child leaped onto Bendy's face, clawing at it. He ran around, screaming in pain and terror.

Bendy: Holy Black Face in Tom and Jerry! Get it off me! Get it off me!

Suddenly, Kaine came running from the front door and ripped the child off of Bendy's head.

Kaine: You okay?

Bendy: Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, Kaine? What are you doing here? I thought you were in hiding when Verosika came back to Hell.

Kaine: Well, let's just say we patched things. *smiles to reveal several missing teeth*

Lobo: The hell was that for, kid? Don't you know who you just jumped?

Bendy: Wait....I know this kid!

Vaggie: You do?

Bendy: Yeah, it was the day that I first came to the Hotel. I...kinda took this kid's bike and chucked him into a garbage can.

Charlie: You what!?

Bendy: In my defense, he wouldn't give me the bike. But, what are you doing here?