Fight Like Hell (SEASON 2 FINALE)

Bendy and Alastor began their duel on the top of the Wendigo's Radio Station. Though the Toon's allies were doing their best to hold off Alastor's cronies, they were having even more trouble fighting off the Exorcists.

Lobo: It's no use! There's too many of them!

Vaggie: Maybe! But we have to keep fighting!

Angel: Vags, look out!

Vaggie turned to see an Exorcist swooping right at her. There was no way she could get out in time. Vaggie couldn't do anything besides flash Charlie an apologetic look, close her eye, and brace herself for the end. But it never came. She opened her eye to see another Exorcist holding off the one that tried to slay her. With the former dead, the defending Exorcist looked at Vaggie.

Exorcist: Hello once more, my friends. I hope I'm not too late.

The Exorcist took off his helmet to reveal himself as Sadiki.

Charlie: Sadiki! What are you doing here?

Sadiki: I heard of Alastor's plot and how he planned to use the Cleanse to his advantage. So, I went down to help you all.

Lobo: But, won't you be considered a traitor?

Sadiki: Though the All-Father will see me in a less than favorable light now, it's worth it to protect you. Now, hurry! Get inside!

Sadiki led the Hazbin demons into the Radio Station, even the ones that aligned with Alastor. Lobo used Vaggie's spear to bar the door.

Sadiki: Now, all we do now is wait.

Charlie: What about Bendy? His toon logic won't be able to help him survive if he's struck by Holinium.

Lobo: I don't know. I hope he'll be okay.

Vaggie snuggled up to Charlie as they both sat on the floor.

Vaggie: Don't worry, hon. *kisses her temple* I'm sure Bendy is doing just fine.

------------------------------------------------

On the roof, Bendy was clashing his pen against Alastor's cane. The two were wary of any Exorcist that tried to target them, but were evenly matched.

Bendy: Alastor, we have to stop! There are Exorcists everywhere, we'll both get erased!

Alastor: Well, there's no fun in that. I should be the one to topple your status Benjamin. So, I'll have to erase you here and now before Heaven gets the pleasure.

Alastor turns his monocle as if he's tuning a radio, then some sort of odd music played.

Alastor: Now, you shall witness the true power of the Radio Demon! *starts singing*

Come one, come all

And welcome to the show

See where all joy and happiness

Go to cry!

Come one, come all

It's free admission

For the Cartoon's fall into perdition

Where all hope dies!

And the show goes on...

For the weak and strong...

But the Seven Rings

Slip out of my grasp!

Bold to assume that I won't have the last laugh!