First Family Morning

The next morning, Bendy woke up, bright and early. After all, he was anearly riser ever since his youth. He opened his pie cut eyes and blinked slightly in confusion when he saw a messy purple head of pink hair nestled under his chin. However, it took mere seconds for his mind to catch up to him and recognize the girl as Vivian. Gently, he began running his gloved fingers through the little girl...HIS little girl's hair, causing Vivian to subconsciously snuggle in closer to Bendy. Smiling, Bendy kissed the Siren's forehead and slithered out of bed to not disturb his wives. Charlie however felt the tussle of sheets and looked to see Bendy getting up.

Charlie: Honey, where are you going?

Bendy: Sorry that I woke you, precious. I'm just gonna get ready and prep up something for our little girl.

Charlie: Our little girl?

Charlie looked over to see Vaggie still asleep, slightly curled in on herself, and Vivian, who was slightly shivering without Bendy's additional warmth. Charlie smiled as she remembered the events of last night, But also remembered all of the horrific, heartbreaking things she had told them about her life and began to tear up. However, she quickly wiped the tears away and reached a hand over to the child, bringing her close to her body as Vivian snuggled up to her new mother.

Bendy smiled as he stepped into the bathroom to shower. As his body started to liquify from the water, he reapplied the ink to his body from a corked bottle he kept in the medicine cabinet as he planned. Vivian had suffered for FAR too long. And so, for today, he had absolutely every intention of spoiling his daughter rotten for one day. Of course, the best thing to start with was breakfast in bed. How long has it been since she's actually eaten? Vivian could've been starved as punishment by her sisters. Her FORMER sisters

Bendy drew back his face with an eyebrow pencil as he took his gloves off, revealing multiple, writhing, black tentacles. The tentacles on his right arm reached for a new pair of gloves, along with his clothes, Bendy put the gloves over his arm stumps and tentacles, reclaiming his hands. He stepped out of the bathroom and put his clothes on the nightstand. He saw that Vaggie had rolled over in bed to Charlie and subconsciously wrapped her arms around Vivian, pulling them in close, which in turn prompted Vivian to nestle in closer and let out a cute sigh.

Bendy smiled at the interaction and snapped a quick picture on his phone. He gave the three one last look as he exited the bedroom. He went down the stairs as he spotted Mimzy, sipping at a cup of coffee.

Mimzy: Oh, hi sweetie.

Bendy: Ma, what are you doing up so early?

Mimzy: I couldn't go back to sleep an hour ago. Plus, I could hear your father snoring from right down the hall. He's like a godforsaken cockatoo.

Bendy: I'm actually glad you're up, Ma. I need some advice.

Mimzy: Advice? On what?

Bendy takes a deep breath and starts to explain his situation.

Bendy: I adopted a kid.

Mimzy: W-What?

Bendy: I said, "I adopted a kid."

Mimzy: *happily* I'm a grandma?! And you're only telling me this now?! What's their name? What's the gender? Can I pinch their chubby cheeks?

Bendy: Ma, cool it. Her name is Vivian and it's probably best that you don't, she's had it rough. From what I found, she was abused by her older sisters. I found her in an alley, crying and wounded. I want to help, but I'm not gonna lie, Ma. I'm kinda nervous.

Mimzy was in surprise at this revelation, tears formed in her eyes. She wiped her eyes and placed a hand on Bendy's shoulder.

Mimzy: Benjamin, these feelings are normal. I felt this way when you were first born. But, this little girl went through more Hell than a lot of us. You just make sure to try your best and make sure you and your wives have that little girl know how much you love her.