Overture

A week had passed since the last Cleanse and Pentagram City was just getting into its usual routine. Bendy meanwhile, was sitting next to Lobo, who was still unconscious in the hospital bed, the monitor beeping as Bendy let out a long, guilt-ridden sigh.

Bendy: I'm so sorry this happened, buddy.... This is all my fault...

Footsteps are heard coming down from above, which is revealed to have come from Vaggie.

Vaggie: Hey, amore.

Bendy: H... Hey, babe. Here to visit Lobo?

Vaggie: Yeah, but also to check on you. I... was hoping to know what happened out there.

Bendy suddenly became afraid at Vaggie's question, only to gulp silently and answer her... not so truthfully.

Bendy: I... I don't know how it happened, but the story's pretty much what I told you guys.

Vaggie: Well, what about the Exorcist? They should know any demon on Hazbin grounds is protected.

Bendy's eyes secretly widened at this proclamation, only for him to shake his head.

Bendy: Maybe it was just a... a misunderstanding. They're probably writing us an apology letter right now.

Vaggie nodded and walked over to the other side of the room, where an unconscious and fully human Agent One is seen floating in a vat of liquid, a pair of underwear and an oxygen mask on his face being his only garments.

Vaggie: So, this is what that Carnage guy really looks like? He looks so... weak...

Bendy: Ren said whatever that stuff was that made him like that atrophied his muscles and strained his organs. We're keeping him in that vat until he's fully healed. *Vaggie nods* You know where Charlie is? I think we need a staff meeting about going forward now that Blitz and the others are at IMP.

Vaggie: Yeah, I-I think she's in our room. I'll go get her and for god's sake, hon... Please eat something and maybe shave. You look like a basement dweller.

He smiles and rolls his eyes as Vaggie plants a kiss on his cheek before going up the stairs. Bendy gives Lobo one last headpat before heading towards the stairs while talking to himself.

Bendy: If Michael blessed the Hotel grounds... How did we get attacked by that Exorcist?

—---------------------------------------

The scene cuts to a depiction of the universe where Heaven lies in the sky with its golden gates shining. The narrator, who's Charlie, begins to tell a story of how the universe was created.

Charlie: *voice-over* Before time began, before anything began really, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by the All-Father and his children, beings of pure light that worshiped good and shielded all from evil known as angels. Samael was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of Creation. But, he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Paradise, alongside his siblings, the Archangels. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So, he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways.

It then shows a fantastical background where a hand pulls at the ground and creates two humans; a man and a woman.

Charlie: *voice-over* From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Samael found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love.