Bendy's Angels

The Hazbin Hotel lobby was full of light by the portal from Heaven opening as Bendy, Charlie, and Vaggie are flung out, alongside a hailstorm of suitcases. Sadiki and Emily were flung out amongst the mess, but were caught in the mess so they weren't noticed by the demon. Bendy groaned as he got up, only to scamper at the sight of the portal closing.

Bendy: No! No no no NO! *portal closes* N... *growls* FUCK!

His last swear is insinuated by him slamming his fists into the ground in frustration, panting heavily as he looked back. Charlie was in near tears, about ready to burst while Vaggie was still in disbelief, trying to comfort her.

Vaggie: Okay, okay, this... This isn't good.

Charlie: W... What are we gonna-

A groan cuts them off as a figure props himself up, revealed to be Sadiki.

Bendy: S-Sadiki?!

Vaggie: What are you doing here?

Sadiki: A... Adam... He-

He tries to stand, only to yell and falter as he gets onto one knee. Bendy rushes over, looping the angel's arm over his shoulder as he helps him stand.

Bendy: I got you, dude. But... Why are you in Hell?

Sadiki: ...Adam exiled me. He used my past experiences in aiding you in battle as a means to justify my Fall... He wants me dead just as much as he does you.

Vaggie: Uh... hon? He's not the only one.

From the pile rose Emily, who shook off the shock as she looked around in amazement.

Emily: Ooh. So this is Hell?... Lots of red.

Charlie: Emily?!

Vaggie: Emily, you shouldn't be here!

Emily: But I wanna help. I-

Sadiki: L... Lady Emily....?

Emily: *worried* Sir Sadiki! Are you-

Emily tried to fly towards the angel, only to grow woozy and almost fall on her face. Luckily, Charlie caught her just in time before she hit the ground, only to gasp at the sight of Emily's halo shrinking and turning gray, floating to slip around her wrist. She turned to see Sadiki's halo doing the same.

Emily: I... I feel so... tired all of a sudden....

Sadiki: It's your first time out of Heaven and with our halos now losing their holy sheen... It would be imperative we would be drained.

Bendy: Well, at least they're not shattering... Maybe Michael talked some sense into them to make it so that you don't fully Fall?

Vaggie: How are we going to explain this to everyone?

From the door to the basement came Ren, who was seen holding a mug. Bendy saw him passing by and opened his mouth, only for the imp to raise a finger and stop him.

Ren: Ah!... Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee...

Charlie: But Ren, this is an emergen-

Ren: Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee!

The imp then pours hot coffee in his mug and takes a long sip, which goes on for a minute and a half. Eventually, he lets out a sigh with steam coming from his mouth as he approaches.

Ren: Much better. *to the demons* Now, who's dying?

Bendy: Hopefully, no one... Yet. *gstures to angels* It's Sadiki and Emily... Can you help them?