SCD (Sexually Cartoonish Disease)

Another day at the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy was sitting at the bar, chatting with Husk. Charlie was walking up to the Ink Demon to discuss some plans she has for the hotel, but she notices that Bendy has a bit of an uncomfortable look on his face.

Charlie: Hey, Bendy. Are you alright? Is your face still hurting from when Vaggie anvil'd you?

Bendy: Oh, no it's not that. That healed right after the chapter ended.

Charlie: What?

Bendy: Never mind. I just don't feel right.

Husk: Maybe it's because you drank my Jack Daniel's when you thought it was Diet Coke?

Bendy: A little bit, and sorry about that. But, it just feels like there's something missing inside me that's been gone for a long time.

Charlie: Maybe you should Ren. He's a doctor.

Bendy: No way, doctors are horse shit and so is that Radio Fuck. Besides, last time I went to a doctor, I was in a backless gown and had a thermometer didlo up my ass that almost came out my mouth. I'll just watch TV and ride it out. *sits on couch and grabs remote* Maybe one of my cartoons is on.

The TV turns on and it shows a weird commercial with some imp.

Imp on TV: Hi, there! I'm Blitzo! The "O" is silent, and I'm the founder of I.M.- *static*

Bendy: Hey!

Charlie walks up to Bendy, with a pouty face and router in hand.

Charlie: The TV's not coming back until you see your doctor friend.

Bendy just groans as he gets off the coach and walks over to Ren's lair.

-----------------------------------------

Hazbin Hotel Basement, Ren's Lair/ Medbay

Ren: Well, from what I've seen, you have a severe case of Yellow Fever.

Bendy: I know, I died in the 60's. How about you actually act like a doctor and tell me something I don't know!

Ren: Well, judging from the sort of feelings you've been having leave me intrigued. Tell me, when was the last time you had sex?

Bendy: Uuuhhh.....one, two, three, 46 years ago.

Ren: Oh dear. I'm sorry Bendy, but it appears you've contracted Lustingitus.

Bendy: Lustingitus?

Ren: Yes, it's a disease that forms when Sinners don't engage in intercourse for a long period of time.

Bendy: Oh no! It's been forever since I last dated, let alone had sex with anyone! The most I got was a handjob back in '99!

Ren: Luckily, you can easily fix it. All you need is to have sex with a woman. It's that simple.

Bendy: But, the only place that I know that probably has the right woman is...Val's Porn Studio.

Ren: Well, you need to take that chance. Otherwise, Lustingitus has a good chance to lead to chronic Blueball. And no one wants that, do we?

Bendy: *sadly* Oh, Jessica Rabbit's fan art.

-----------------------------------------

The next we see Bendy, he's in the room of Valentina and Vox, the two demons smirking at him as they sat on the couch next to one another.

Vox: Well, well, well. If it isn't Felix the Fuck. Come to rub in the fact that you got the princess over your freakishly big, white finger?

Val: Although, that finger is big.... Oooohh~