Hassle In The Castle

Underneath Magne Castle, a multitude of demons sat in one of the dungeon cells, being guarded by a pair of Baphobots. Octavia sat with her mind racing with worry for Barbie with Stella sitting next to her daughter and attempting to comfort her. Stolas sat at the side, playing a harmonica as Lilith looked on in worry for her family and confusion for the bird noble.

Lilith: Where did you find a harmonica in here?

Stolas: *points to imp skeleton* Over there by that skeleton.

Lilith: Oh...... Joking Mike.... That's where you disappeared too.

One the other side of the cell, the heads of the Von Eldritch family, Bethesda and Frederick sat in silence.

Bethesda: We've been locked in this grungy ass cell for 4 days and nothing!

Frederick: Come now Dearest, the children are safe and at least we're alive.

Bethesda: That may be true, but this is no place for a lady!

Lilith: Hey, maybe if you shut your mouth, maybe these bots will let us out and I'll be able to stop taking sleeping pills.

The female Eldritch opened her mouth to retort, but a loud crash was heard from down the hall.

Isabelle: *down the hall* Your files just got sorted! *gunshot*

As multiple shots were heard, the two Baphobots turned to face the source, but the two were easily taken care of by Ren and Sir Pentious.

Pentious: Victory for Pentious!

Damian ran up to the cell door, trying to jar the door open.

Lilith: Prince Damian?! Where are my children?

Damian: Don't worry, they're with Bendy. *groan* This thing's locked tight. Hey Impy, any ideas?

Ren: Hmm.... these locks are made of Holynium. Our weapons or magic can't shatter it. Okay, we'll need a crowbar..... Some vegetable oil.... And-

With a loud crash, the group turned to see Thomas had kicked the cell door down, looking back at the group and signing to them.

Thomas: 'Opened it for you.'