Vivian Playtime

We open up to Vivian sitting near the front door of the Hotel on the inside, happily humming as she opens her glyph book. On the outside, an imp in a mailman outfit walks up to the door and reaches into his satchel, only for Vivian to suddenly pop out of the mail slot.

Vivian: Hi, mailman!

He then drops his mail, screaming in terror as he runs off.

Vivian: Okay, *grabs mail* See you tomorrow! *slips back inside* Mail call!

As the Siren headed further inside the Hotel they stop as they see Ghost on the couch, watching TV.

Vivian: Hey, bro! What'cha watchin'?

YV Guy: We'll be right back to Danny Phantom season 3 after these messages.

Vivian: Oh, it's a commercial, okay.

Ghost: 'Thank god.'

The screen then shifts to a commercial, where oddly enough, a human man appears on screen.

Guy: You are about to see the most incredible doll ever invented. Her name is Poppy. And she is the first truly intelligent doll in the world. A little girl talks to her, Poppy gives her answer.

The screen then goes to a little girl talking to what seems to be a little doll of a girl. It was very pale with freckles, realistic blue eyes, and curly red hair which is tied into ponytails via blue ribbons. It wore a flouncy, large blue and frilly dress adorned with many bows and frills, with it's face decorated with bright red lipstick and strong red powder to her cheeks.

 It wore a flouncy, large blue and frilly dress adorned with many bows and frills, with it's face decorated with bright red lipstick and strong red powder to her cheeks

Kid: I love you!

Poppy: Maan, shut yo bitchass up!

Guy: She is the first doll actually able to have a conversation with a child. Guaranteed or your money............ Just watch.

Female Narrator: Poppy's as lovable as a real girl, and she talks like one, too! Just like a real girl, Poppy always wants to look her best. Her hair is sturdy and won't come out when you brush it, and smells just like a poppy flower! Is there anything else you'd like to say, Poppy?

Poppy: I'm a real girl, just like you~.

Vivian: *scoffs* In your dreams. *sifts through mail* Let's see, bill, bill, bill, jury duty, blackmail, bill, cease and desist from Nickelodeon, death hex.

She throws the cease and desist and jury duty into a nearby trash can, which she also tosses the detah hex letter in, causing the trash can to condense into a dark purple ball before disappearing entirely. But that's when Vivian laid eyes on another letter in the stack.

Vivian: Hey, this says it's for me. Wonder what it is..... *opens letter, smiles* Free tickets!

Ghost: 'Free rockets?! That's great!........ Free tickets to what?'

Vivian: *reads aloud* "Congratulations *text to speech voice* Name and address withheld! *normal voice* You and a guest have won a free tour of the Playtime Co toy factory. See amazing sights and wonders of our home for such incredible playthings. Hope to see you there, *text to speech voice* Name and address withheld! *normal voice* Sincerely, Elliot Ludwig" Huh, I didn;t think they gave tours to a toy factory.