Ascension

Ever since Sadiki gave the news of Bendy going to Heaven, everyone was at a loss of what to do now.

Bendy: Not only did we get a soul to Heaven, but I'm gonna ascend in 2 days. This... This is incredible!

Lobo: Yeah...*frowns sadly* good for you.

Ren: We gotta celebrate here. Not only is our good friend Bendy going to Heaven, but Hell will be safe thanks to Steve Harvey.

And so, the hotel patrons held a little gala for themselves, as they spent the night talking, laughing, and drinking. Bendy was actually conversing with Charlie and Vaggie.

Charlie: I'm so proud of you, Bendy. You're actually ascending in 2 days and I'll be one step closer to accomplishing my dream.

Bendy: Yeah, hehe. *Bendy frowns and becomes quiet*

Vaggie: You okay, Bendy?

Bendy: Ben.

Both look at the Overlord in confusion.

Bendy: My real name. It's Benjamin Reilly.

Vaggie: Huh, so that's why Alastor kept calling you that.

Bendy: Yep. Y'know, it's funny. At first, I was an animator here and now I'm a hotel owner, but then again, I was an animator back in my youth.

Charlie: Wait... YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE ALIVE!?!?!?

Vaggie: Not many people have clear memories of their deaths, I'm pretty sure not even Heaven has those.

Bendy: Well, I do. I was an animator for this guy named Joey back in '58. I actually created the original Bendy as a cartoon character and helped make him a success. But, shit went downhill. Joey had the bright idea of using a ritual book that could apparently 'bring characters to life'. I was the first sacrifice, for some reason, I felt so happy yet so angry. I dropped into Hell and...well, you know the rest.

Charlie: So, THAT'S why you're like a living cartoon.

Vaggie: Wow, I'm...so sorry. I just thought you were some insane asshole at first. But, I didn't know you went through so much. It's gonna suck hard when you leave.

Bendy: Yeah, and- Wait, what do you mean?

Charlie: Bendy... If you leave Hell and go to Heaven as a demon, you can never come back.

Bendy: WHAT!?!? NOT ONLY DID I BECOME A SACRIFICIAL PAWN IN LIFE, BUT IF I GO TO HEAVEN, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE YOU GUYS ANYMORE!?!?!?

Vaggie: Everyone knows that.

Bendy: I didn't!

Charlie: Well, I hope it won't be too much trouble, will it?

Bendy: I-

Bendy cuts himself off as he sees Charlie's face. She is so close to her dream and Bendy promised to help her. If he told her he didn't want to go to Heaven, it'll break her heart and he might lose her trust. So, he swallows his true feelings.

Bendy: N-No. No, it wouldn't.

Charlie: Ok then. Maybe you should get some rest, don't wanna sleep in and miss Sadiki on Friday.

Bendy: Y-yeah. *walks off*

Bendy sighs as he walks to his room, his emotions bottled up. There's not much he can do right now, besides sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Lobo was sitting at the bar, for once not to argue with Husk. He was sitting by his lonesome, drinking a bottle of tequila. Soon, he was approached by our heaven-bound friend.