Bendy VS Jersey: The Musical Spectacular

We open not to the Hazbin Hotel, but in the midst of Angel Dust, where he's seen in his outfit earlier in the story. He wakes up to find himself in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails as his captor, a hellhound, paces near him.

Hellhound: Finally awake, Angel Dust?

Angel: *smirks* Yeah, and what's it to ya?

The captor then growls and holds a knife against Angel's face.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel: *chuckles* ...It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

Captor: Fine! *grabs Angel's neck* I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel: Yeah? Well, do your worst.... *seductive* Daddy~

The captor then rips his shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel. The scene then zooms out to reveal it being played on a TV in the Hotel's lobby. Whilst in there, Pentious, Bendy, and Charlie watch in shock and disgust, Vaggie looks in a frown, all the while Niffty watches in glee as she kicks her legs in the air and Angel lounges on the couch.

Angel: *on video* Oh, yeah, baby~

Angel: *real* You know, this performance won me a SeXXXi award.

Charlie: It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh.

Bendy: Yeah, it um... It exists, alright.

Angel: *on video* Oh, yeah, baby~

Suddenly, Charlie turns away and covers her face with her right hand as Bendy looks with wide eyes, his hand cupping his mouth as his face turns green before ducking under the couch.

Vaggie: Ew.

Charlie peeks from her fingers back at the TV screen before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

Angel: *on video* Oh, harder, daddy~

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that. *helps shield Charlie's eyes* Angel, what the fuck?

Angel: What? You said it was "Show-and-tell day". I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Bendy: *rises* Tiffany Titfucker?

Charlie: Star of famous porno series, Backdoor Sluts 1-7.

Angel: The very same.

Vaggie: ...*suspicious* How do you two know what that is?

Both alleged demons blush heavily and look away as Bendy mumbles.

Bendy: Uh.... Research?

The camera zooms out again, showing Lobo leaning against the wall outside the lobby.

Lobo: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel: *laughs pissed off* Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Lobo: I was a cop, I know my interrogations. Plus, are you really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel: *gasps* Fuck you! This is classy art!

The spider gestures with two hands at the TV screen, where the co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Before he actually bites it and the on-screen Angel Dust moans, it cuts to Sir Pentious covering his eyes when he sees while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with a smile, kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching.