The Wrath Of God

We pan over to see Fat Nuggets joviously trotting up the steps to the Hazbin Hotel from the sidewalk, panning over to follow a harness and leash being held by Angel. The spider had just gotten back from a walk with Nuggets and waiting as Bendy, Charlie, and Vaggie followed behind him.

Angel: Ah, another nice walk around town, wound't you say, Nugs?

Vaggie: Remind me why we had to go with you to walk your pig.

Angel: Don;t you call my baby that, he has a name!

Bendy: Ah, come on, Sweets. It wasnice to get out of the Hotel for a smidge.

Charlie: And you have to admit, it was fun. *opens door*

Vaggie: Yeah, I guess s-

???: Fricken finally!

The four demons suddenly looked ahead, spotting what seemed to be a female demon in a blaze and sunglasses lounging on the lobby couch, supping out of a wine glass.

Woman: I've been waiting an ETERNITY to meet you. So.... *at Charlie* 'Sup, Kid?

Bendy: How the hell did you get in here?

Woman: Uh...... Just the door, you know.

Angel: Then why is the window broken?

Woman: .......It was always like that, proves nothing.

Vaggie: Okay, so.... May we help you with anything, Ms... Uh... What's your name?

Woman: Oh, where are my manners? *tosses glass aside* People gave a LOT of names over the centuries. Ares, Iblis, Seth, Eris, Sutr, Marte, Tau......

The woman then removed her shades and coat to reveal her true form. She had ash grey skin with yellow and red eyes, sharp fangs, and a mane of fiery red hair flowing behind her. She wore a set of dark gray armor with a bronze girdle and loincloth, dark gray gauntlets and boots, and atop her head was a small black crown adorned with a red gem.

 She wore a set of dark gray armor with a bronze girdle and loincloth, dark gray gauntlets and boots, and atop her head was a small black crown adorned with a red gem

Woman: But please... Call me "War".

Charlie: Aaaalright then, Ms.... War. *nervous chuckle* W-Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. We redeem any Sinner willing to make a change for the better, are you looking to join our prog-

War: "Join you"?! *laughs* Nah, I'm merely just here to see Sammy's kid. Kind of a shame his wimpy little son took his place as king of this dump, if you ask me.

Bendy: Sammy?..... You mean, Samael? As in Lucifer?

Angel: Hate to break it to you, toots, but he's long gone. Not sure if you heard, but he kinda tried to wage a second war on Heaven and tried to take all of life with it.

War: Oh, I heard alright! And it was a damn riot!

Charlie: Look, we have no idea what you're talking about or why you're here, but if you're not here for redemption... I'm going to have to ask you to leave.