Checkmate

At the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy had just taken another seltzer to soothe his horrible stomach pains from the edibles he and his family had accidentally eaten a few days ago. Vivian and Moxxie were the first two recovered, with Millie getting better next, than Vaggie.

Bendy: Dammit, weed sucks.... Maybe Lucifer might know something. He's old as shit, he must know what to do with this sort of thing.

Bendy pulled out his phone, selecting Luicfer's name in the contact list. He listened to the phone ring, but was only met with the voicemail.

Lucifer's Voicemail: You've reached King Lucifer Magne. Please leave a message. And if you're one of the women that fraturnized with me,........ ⛥ Y̸͚̓̑͒͝o̵̤̮͉͗̏̿̽̕ụ̶̡͈͗͑͑ ̶̤͈̆̾̀s̶͓̦̯̱͍̓͐́͊h̶̡̡̻͂͐̂̑͑ò̵̩̬u̸̜̹̎͐̕l̸̮̙̐͑̈́̓̄d̸̡̦̦̫̂̊́̎n̸͚͔͉̋͝'̸̠̮͖̤̏̓̍t̸̨̫͕̂̃̑ ̷͉̑͒͜h̷̹͋̊͝a̸̢͈̱̿́̃͜v̷̼̀̿e̸̦͎͑ ̸̡̪̺̦̆̋̕ṱ̴̢̦͋h̵̤̩̓i̸͕̇̇̊ṡ̴̢͙̭͎̆̏ͅ ̵̡̡͓̘͗f̶̝̙̥͂̀͝u̴̜̩̽̊̈͠c̴̛̞̐̆k̸̬̐i̴͓̬̊͑ń̵̻̪̦̫̃͠ĝ̸̹̭̜̺̂ ̸̠̺͙̫͇̀͌̈͘n̵̡̼͉̼̄̄ų̵͉̝̓̍m̶̱̥̲͝b̷̻̤͛͋ͅẻ̷̖̲̩͋͂͋͜ŗ̶̘͇̂̊̓̓!̸̣̮̣̲̞̎̃̆̿ ⛧

Bendy: What the hell?

As dialed again, Charlie came into the room, wrapped in a blanket as she sat with Bendy on the couch.

Charlie: Is something wrong, honey?

Bendy: It's your dad, he's not answering.

Charlie: Oh, of course he wouldn't answer today. It's the Seven Deadly Conferences today.

Bendy: The Seven what?

Just then, a mysterious voice chimed in.

???: The Seven Deadly Conferences, Inky. How can you not know that?

The married pair yelped in surprise to find the voice belonged to a familiar crimson jackal.

Bendy: Damian? What are you doing here?

Charlie: Aren't you supposed to be in school in the human world?

Damian: If you mean Zoo Phoenix Academy, no need to. School's out for summer. Anywho, I came to tell you guys Lucifer, my Dad, nor any of the other Princes of Hell won't be heard today for the Seven Deadly Conferences.

Bendy: What is that?

Charlie: The Seven Deadly Conferences is a meeting between all Seven Deadly Princes to discuss what improvements and problems must be acknowledged of Hell.

Damian: It happens once every seven years,and this time it's your daddy-in-law's turn to host. You won't be hearing from him in a while, trust me. These things go one for *dragged on* HOOOOOUUUUURRRSSSS..............

Bendy: Okay, one more question. Why the fuck are you here?

Damian: I don't know, I'm immortal, out of school, and bored. Plus, part-time jobs are for nerds.

Bendy: True.

Charlie: So, what do we do until it's over?

The three demons remained silent, until the son of Gluttony piped up.

Damian: Wanna go meet some talking animals?

Bendy: Hell yes.

Charlie: Do you even have to ask?

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Temple of Pride, Lucifer was 'hard at work' with 3 other demons. In all actuality, he was sporting a nervous expression as he held a hand of cards. He was nervous about another thing, but also about him not having a good hand.