A Hell Of A Time

At the Hotel's lobby, Bendy had gathered most of the occupants of the Hotel together, with the original four members of I.M.P coming down as Blitz and Loona were staying due to Blitz's therapy. As the gathered in the lobby, Bendy stood in front of the bar table, C.H.E.R.U.B resting at the bar and Sadiki standing next to him.

Bendy: Alright everyone, listen up! As I'm sure we're all aware, things have been pretty hectic down here in Hell. Ever since Lilith had come to stay with us, it has raised a good number of questions.

Lilith: What? Are you saying you don;t enjoy my company, dear?

Bndy: Wha- No! No, of course not! You're my mother in-law and I like you a lot and..... *groans* This isn;t helping, isn;t it?

Angel: Yeah, no.

Husk: Honestly, you're making things worse for yourself.

Bendy: Okay, Sads, take over please.

Sadiki: *nods* Over the course of the past months, ever since Zestial had taken over Hell and was banished into outer space, many of our angelic scouters have been picking up multiple signatures, spiking of overabundant energy.

Vaggie: What is it, Argent energy?

Cletus: No, this type is a lot more potent. Much more powerful than the Argent energy that makes up y'all.

Charlie: Well, what is it?

Bendy: Actually Charlie...... Well-

Keenie: Your father is going to destroy everything.

The princess and Prince gasped at the statement as Bendy glared at the female cherub.

Keenie: What? It's best to rip it off quick, like a bandage.

Bendy: Yeah, but not something like this!

Chuck: Sis, your friend seems really adamant on Dad.

Charlie: Yeah. Bendy, what's this about? Why do you think my Dad is trying to kill everything? I know he seems rough, but he's a really nice guy. Honest.

At this, Lilith frowned slightly at her daughter before the girl tried to pull out her phone to try and text her dad again.

Bendy: Actually, I have a question for you and Sadiki now that he's here. You guys know thing about ancient demons, right?

Charlie: Of course?

Collin: It's a subject we had to study in school... *head down* I got a C- in that class.

Bendy: Well okay then..... What do you guys know about an entity named...... "Mephisto"?

At the Overlord's question, Lilith gasped and cupped her hands over her mouth, Sadiki and C.H.E.R.U.B looked in surprise, Vaggie's eye widened, Alastor frowned, and the Magne twins looked at Bendy in horror, Charlie dropping her phone onto the ground before she gained a serious expression.

Charlie: Where did you hear that name?

Bendy: charlie, wha-

Charlie: Benjamin, this is serious. Where did you hear that name?!

Bendy: I uh, I fought a guy with Spawn from I.N.D.E.E.D and he mentioned it. Actually, I think Lucifer said it too one time during that fishing trip.

Alastor: ......My God.... How did I not see?

Blitz: What's the big deal?

Vivian: Who's Mephisto?

Sadiki: Mephisto, my young one, is one of the most destructive and sinister creatures known throughout all of Creation.