Bendy VS Jersey: Origins

It was another peaceful day in the Pride Ring, well as peaceful as you can in Hell. No traffic was going on in the streets, no villainous demons trying to kill our favorite characters or rule all of Hell. That is until a building suddenly toppled over and collapsed. From the rubble, Bendy dug himself out as he wiped his mouth of stray ink and coughed.

Bendy: Dammit.... I made sure my new year's resolution was to NOT crash into buildings anymore.

Bendy hacked a bit as he got onto his feet, only to hear a crash and look as Jersey landed a few feet in front of him, blood seping from one of his eye sockets and one of his horns torn off.

Jersey: You know Ink, you really don;t know how to keep your damn mouth shut.

Bendy: Well, it's not my fault your bitch of a girlfriend keeps being horribel to my perfect deity of a wife.

Jersey: You said Helsa wouldn't let me fuck her!

Bendy: Which is true.

Jersey: She said we'd have sex later in our relationship, you dick!

Bendy: Yeah, I learned something from my other wife. When a woman says 'later', they really mean 'not ever'. Plus, you threw Charlie's new book in the damn trash, Jersey!

Jersey: Women shouldn't read, anyway! Soon they start getting ideas. And thinking...

Bendy: Shut your fucking mouth!

Bendy ran up to the skull demon, punching him in the face and rocketing him into the street. Jersey flew from the impact site and leapt onto Bendy, digging his teeth into the Toon's shoulder. Bendy tore him off, causing ink to bleed from the wound and his jacket to gain a massive tear.

Jersey: You can't beat me! We've fought for years, I know all your tricks! You've got no more surprises!

Bendy: *chuckles* But, do you? Do you, really?

Bendy brought his fingers to his mouth, letting out a sharp whistle. As he did, Bendy held his hand out as a dragon staff flew into his hand.

Jersey: So what? You have a new toy, big deal.

Bendy: Oh, it is.

With the staff, Bendy twirled it as a dark grey light followed the dragon topper. Bringing the staff closer to the ground, a ring of grey light formed as he stopped his staff.

Bendy: Get ready to feel... the magic.

Before Jersey could ask what Bendy meant, the ring formed into a black portal as a green centipede monster jetted out of the portal and charged at Jersey.

Jersey: Oh, shi-

Jersey was then brought into the maw of the centipede creature, shaken around as his flesh tore in the monster's teeth. As he was being mauled, Jersey charged a fireball, exploding the monster. As the smoke cleared and Bendy looked back, he saw the centipede disintegrating into dust and Jersey as nothing more than a barely intact skeleton, torn open with shreds of flesh strewn around.

Bendy: Heh, I actually forgot how good doing magic felt. Hey Lexor, mind getting me home?

The topper temporarily came to life and nodded, turning back into wood as his master boarded the staff and flew off, claiming victory. Though as he left the scene, Jersey's skull suddenly perked up as a pair of bloodshot eyeballs exposed themselves in his eye sockets.

------------------------------------

Back at the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie and Vaggie sat at the kitchen table, helping Vivian with her homework. With Vivian finally done with the sheets, Bendy came in through the front door, placing his dragon staff next to the couch as he plopped on it and groaned in exhaustion.