Filling The Gaps

We open to downtown Pentagram, where demons walked down the street minding their own business. Though as they walked, a ristling was heard from an alley as a tall figure got up from the trash pile, stepping into the light. The figure was revealed to be a female creature that seemed to be related to Ghost's species, with a longer and more curved head, a smoothed red cloak, and a long needle-like weapon on her back. The biggest difference between her and Ghost was that this person was actually capable of speech.

 The biggest difference between her and Ghost was that this person was actually capable of speech

Figure: Ugh...... Where am I?.....

She stepped out into the light, her eyes widening as she spotted the red sky above her and the demons on the street. Her temper was checked as a burly demon bumped against her, yelling at her instead of apologizing.

Demon: Watch it, bitch!

Figure: Well, excuse you!..... *sigh* This is getting me nowhere. Seems like there's only one thing to do now. Scope this place to find any way back to Hollownest.

She then threw her needle towards the rooftop of a building, a long thread following behind it. As the needle pierced into the roof, the figure jumped and zipped to the rooftop as she repeated the process as she made her way through the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

French Narrator: Meanwhile, at the Hotel,

Bendy sat at the Hazbin Hotel, where he discussed the events of the past few days with a few of his friends who were part of the action. Though this mostly consisted of Charlie, Vaggie, Lobo, Ren, Angel, Husk, and Alastor.

Vaggie: So, let me get this straight. Not only did you let Angel kill Valentina, but you also killed Vox?!

Bendy: Hey, being fair, here, it was in self defense. Plus, she was a bitch.

Charlie: Bendy, as much as we're happy you're okay from all that, you probably made a huge shift in Pentagram's balance with the death of two of the most wealthy Overlords in Hell.

Bendy: Like what?

Husk: Ain;t it obvious, kid? One was the pimp of an entire brothel and porn studio and the other owned every piece of goddamn tech and Hell's TV networks. With them dead, those businesses are fucked.

Alastor: And I say good riddance to that broadcast! For once we can go back to truer, simpler times before all of our civilization was stuck watching glass in a box!

Ren: Alastor, we can't justlet Hell revert to the Dark Ages. Let the humans do that to themselves when they try to mine Mars. We need to find people who can take over the industries of entertainment and technological advances.

Bendy: Huh, well to be honest, do we need a porn business in Pride? I mean, Ozzie kind of has that covered, doesn't he?

Lobo: Well, Bendy can choose to do whathe wants with those buildings. Since he's an Overord and those two are dead, those buildings are technically Ink Demon turf.