Ren Gets Educated

We open up to the basement lab of the Hotel, where Ren is seen taking a break from his experiments, boiling a kettle for tea. As he poured the tea into a cup, he quickly got out a flask and poured some booze into it, sipping it and singing in relief.

Ren: *long sigh* A rare surprisingly peaceful domestic moment within the Hazbin Hotel, one of the most erratic places in the most erratic world...... When will it be ruined?

Suddenly, the door is slammed open, Angel Dust being heard yelling as he enters the lab and joins him.

Angel: Ay, Doc!

Ren: There it is. What do you want, Angel? I already gave your sister the job.

Angel: Oh, no I ain't talking about that, but thanks for that, though. I want to hire YOU for a job.

Ren: Angel, I'm not giving you a damn blowjob, I have a boyfriend I can give those to!

Angel: Unfortunately, it's not one of those either. I want you and Bax to build me some sewing machines.

Ren: Sewing Machines?

Angel: Yeah, I need some turbo shit added to some sewing machines so my guys can get the outfits ready for the end of the season.

Ren: Oh, that's it?.... Well, we're kinda f overbooked with requests, so-

Angel: I'll give you 2 million bucks.

Ren: *sudden* You got yourself some sewing machines, my good man.

The spider nodded in satisfaction as Ren tried drawing up plans for the machines when all of a sudden, Bendy rushed into the lab, a look of amazement on his face.

Bendy: Ren! REN! Oh, there you are.

Ren: ....I'm always down here. Why would you think I'd be anywhere else?

Angel: Hey, B.

Bendy: Sup, Ange? Anyway, you guys need to listen. I just found out the most incredible thing ever!

Ren: Well, can it wait? I'm about to make bank like fuck.

Angel: I wanna know what he found out. What'd you find out, Inky D?

Bendy: Guys, you won;t believe this. I managed to get Baxter to hack my phone so I could read up on Earth newsposts. Try not to get vigorously shaken from your blown minds, but I found out on a human website that all this time, the Earth..... Is flat.

Both of the other demons were silent at this, Angl looking confused and Ren having the same expression, but a bit annoyed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Angel: What?

Bendy: I know, right? All this time, we haven;t figured out that the Earth has been fla like paper the entire time! It's incredible! So Angel, since you're here, could you make me a new outfit? I can't be seen walking round town with this old "Round Earth" tux, get me?

Ren: ......Benjamin..... You cannot be this stupid. It isn't allowed. Not on Earth, not in Hell, not even in Paradise.

Bendy: What do you mean? It's not stupid, I read it on the internet. You can't say stupid shit on the internet.

Ren: Tell that to half of social media.

Angel: Bendy.... Even I know the Earth is round.

Bendy: Andel, that makes no sense. Look, we're standing on a flat surface. We have been ever since we were alive. If the Earh was round like a ball, we'd just slip off.

Angel: Alright then, if you think the Earth is round......

The spider walked away to go to a nearby table, returning to show Bendy a globe of the supposed planet.