In Darkest Night (SEASON 4 FINALE)

Multiple gunshots were heard, along with the roars of hellfire as the small army created by the Hazbin Hotel faced off against Zestial Morde in the final battle. The battle that would decide the fate of both Hell and Earth.

Bayonetta: Well, this certainly takes me back.

Spawn: Is now really the time for reminiscing?!

Bendy: Watch it!

Bendy ran forth and shoved the two Slayers out of the way as Missi breathed a stream of blue fire at them.

Striker: Dammit, we can't take all three of them at once.

Bendy: We won't have too. Lobo, you and your side take out Missi! Slayer, you and your boys get Carmine! Charlie, you guys are with me and taking out Zestial!

Charlie: You got it!

Lobo growled as he ran forth and shifted into his full demon form, tackling the reptilian to the ground.

Missi: Oh, you want to go, doggy?!

Lobo: Fuck yeah, I do! Bring it, Perra lagarto!

With Zestial, the spider launched a furry of plasma bolts at Bendy and his allies, with Charlie and Vivian countering with fireballs and Millie running up to use a bludgeon.

Zestial: This has gone on for long enough!

Grabbing the imp, Zestial threw her into Isabelle, who barely dodged a swipe from Carmilla as Husk tackled the Goetia demon.

Blitz: Damn, this fucker just won't quit!

Bendy: Just give it up, Zesty! I won't let you go on with this interrogation of our realms!

Zestial: Do you mean to say 'integration'?

Bendy: Nope.

Bendy ran up to Zestial, slamming him into a chair as he popped up by his side, dressed as a police officer and speaking with a Irish accent.

Bendy: Isn't it true you hated Jolly Ryan for stealing your girl? We're onto you, Zestial, so ye might as well confess.

Zestial: *sweats* Wait, I can explain!

Bendy dashes off, reappearing quickly behind him dressed like a child with a big lollipop.

Bendy: *kid-like accent* That's him, mommy! That's the mean old man who popped my balloon and then touched my no-no place! *cries*

Bendy hits him with the lollipop before quickly going behind, reappearing dressed as a lady with blonde hair and holding a purse shaped like an anvil.

Bendy: *impersonates Lilith* That's him, officer. Oh, you brute!

He swings the anvil-shaped purse and hits Zestial, knocking a tooth out and causing him to clutch his head. Bendy dashes back, wearing a therapist outfit and writing in a notepad.

Bendy: *german accent* Now tell me, what caused you to take such a task as to conquer Hell?

Zestial: Well, you see.... I died because of them. The Princes...

Bendy: *writes in notepad* Mm-Hmm, yes, go on...

Zestial: When I was alive, I gained a fascination with the properties of demonics and the afterlife. I was the first mortal to make contact with the Prince of Pride and all the rest of them. Though, my actions were discovered later on. I tried to ask them, begged them for help. *venomously* ☠ B̷̛̫̗̎̈́ū̷̢̡̗̯͚́t̵̪̩̍̕͜ ̷̺̯̄̾t̶̠̲̻̥͙̊̽͛̂̿ḧ̵͓́̕͘͜ͅę̵̖̳̍́̇͜y̵̗̻͍̔͊̃̒ ̷̬͂̾̌̚ḑ̸̥͉́í̸͓̻̝͙͒̕̚͝d̷̲̏͠ ̷̛͍̄͌n̸̛͎͇̦̖͌̀ò̷̫̪̘̽͛̿͝ͅt̵̟̝̟̂h̴̡͚̖̤͍͗͛͛͋í̵̤͎̮̿n̴̞̯͒́̍̊g̴̛̟͋̓̃.̶͔̳͋ ψ I was bathed in fire for their treachery, and as I landed in this realm, I made it my mission to bring the Princes to their knees. To make them fucking suffer.