Dad VS Daddy

Another day at the Hazbin Hotel as Bendy is seen on the phone, drumming his fingers against the table as he sighs in exasperation as he gets a voicemail with Sadiki's voice.

Sadiki: *voicemail* This is Sadiki. Please leave a message. *BEEP!*

Bendy: *hangs up* Come on, man! Don't do this to me!

As he gerd up and hangs his head in defeat, he walks over to Charlie and Vaggie, who look over several forms and schedules as they then notice their husband.

Charlie: Still no luck with Sadiki?

Bendy: I can't reach ANY of our Heaven allies, let alone him. It's like something's blocking my phone signal.

Charlie: Well, I'm sure you'll figure something out, honey.

Suddenly, Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a large raygun that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Pentious: Oh, hello, Vagatha. It's my new update to my newest invention, *dramatic* THE SKIN-FLAYER-INATOR 11000!!!!!!.... Inator. I'm really looking forward to shooting the Exorcists come the next Cleanse.

Charlie: What?! But you belong in Heaven, you can't kill them!

Pentious: It is them who is attacking, I am only defending what I love! I must be prepared!

The doorbell rings, causing Bendy to walk over to the door. He hopes it would be a new patient, but opens it to reveal a woman... eerily similar to Tannins, only her lab coat was grey, her hair is a more vibrant yellow with silver streaks, and her glasses were blue instead of red.

 eerily similar to Tannins, only her lab coat was grey, her hair is a more vibrant yellow with silver streaks, and her glasses were blue instead of red

Bendy: Uh, hello. Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, may we help you?

Tannins?: I have an order for a Mr..... *checks clipboard* "Sir Pentious"?

Pentious: Ooh, the new parts of my machines are here!

The woman nods and snaps her fingers, eliciting another demon woman to come in and wheel in several crates on a cart. She has puce skin, short and curly cream hair tied up in a ponytail and dark lips, her eyes has red sclera and white irises, and small black horns atop her head. She wears a black turtleneck top that exposes her midriff, dark gray jeans with a black belt, black fingerless gloves, and ballet shoes like her cohort.

 She wears a black turtleneck top that exposes her midriff, dark gray jeans with a black belt, black fingerless gloves, and ballet shoes like her cohort