Vivian's Coupon

In the Hotel's backyard, Vivian was waving a stick in front of the resting KeeKee's face.

Vivian: C'mon, KeeKee! You want the stick ? Yes, you want the stick! *throws stick* Go get it!

She throws the stick, but sees that the cat hasn't moved. She then goes off screen, comes back with the stick in her own mouth, and places it in KeeKee's grasp.

Vivian: Good girl, KeeKee!

Though, all that happens is that KeeKee blankly stares at her, the stick slipping out of her paws. Vivian sighs as she slumps downwards to her behind on the dirt, using the stick to scribble in the dirt.

Vivian: It just isn't fair. My parents are busy with the Hotel, and I'm not at them for that. But, I just want my own little friend to play with, KeeKee.

KeeKee: *purrs*

Vivian: Yeah, Dad has you. Uncle Angel has his piggy. Mr. Blitz even has Laundry Chute.

KeeKee: *confused head tilt*

Vivian: Yeah, his horse. *sigh* I wish I had a pet.

As she said that, she felt something shuffle in the hidden pocket in her hat, she takes it out, revealing a crumbled slip of paper. At the sight, her smile widens.

Vivian: That's it! This is my golden ticket1

KeeKee: *inner thoughts* Run inside, young Vivian! Run as fast as the winds that lift me to the skies!

Despite not hearing the cat, Vivian ran inside the house.

-------------------------------------------

Inside the Hotel, Bendy was shifting through his pocket, looking for something.

Bendy: Come on, where the hell are you?

Vivian: Dad? What are you doing?

Bendy: Oh hi Vivian. We have some vermin in the walls, so I'm trying to find me mallet to squash em. *keeps shifting* Come on already. *SNAP!* OWW!

He reels his hand out, revealing his hand caught in a mouse trap.

Bendy: That's not me mallet! *takes trap off* So, what can I do for you, beautiful daughter of mine?

Vivian: Oh, I was wondering if I could cash in this coupon you gave me for my birthday.

The paper is revealed to be a makeshift coupon, with a sketch of Bendy's face and shoddy handwriting.

Vivian: It says you'd get me whatever I wanted for my birthday when I thought of it

Vivian: It says you'd get me whatever I wanted for my birthday when I thought of it. And I chose what I wanted. My own pet.

Bendy: What? I don't remember writing that.