Vivian's Mansion

It was evening in the Pride Ring as the camera zoomed out, revealing a large derelict mansion in the middle of a dark, basically dead forest. However, in front of such an odd and spooky house stood Vivian, who looked in anxiety as she looked at the paper in her hand.

Vivian: This should be the place. Cheshire lives here in the middle of the woods? Well, Ghost is in there, so.... Well, when in Rome.

The Siren then slinked up the steps towards the door, but just as when she was about to knock on it, a chime spooked her. After catching her breath, Vivian realized the chime was coming from her phone, which she pulled out and answered.

Vivian: Hello?

Cheshire: *on phone* Vivian, what's taking you two so long? We've been waiting for 2 hours.

Vivian: I'm about to knock on your door, isn't Ghost there?

Cheshire: No, he hasn't come here either. And I don't see you outside from my window.

Vivian: What, that can't be right. I have the address on me right here, "138 Weegee Boulevard".

Cheshire: Weegee Boul- I don't live at 138 Weegee, Vivian. I live on 538. You must've written it wro-

Suddenly, the call cuts out, spooking Vivan as she taps her phone's screen, only for it to remain black.

Vivian: Battery must've died. Maybe I could talk to whoever lives here and get directions. And maybe even charge my phone.

Though she was afraid of the possibly haunted mansion, Vivian took a breath and knocked on the door, only for it to immediately open as her knuckle hit the door. She then leaned into the house, cringing at the dilapidated state of the abode.

Vivian: Hello?! Anyone here?!

Meanwhile, in the mansions foyer, a bunch of what seemed to be ghosts are crowded around a large cabinet, where a ghost is seen playing a VERY intense game of Galaga as the crowd cheers excitedly. However, the mood is soured as they hear Vivian enter the house.

Random Ghosty: Shit! Quick, into character!

The Siren then opens the door to the foyer, looking around inside.

Vivian: Hello?

Inside the foyer, the ghosts now acted scary, doing the usual "boo" routine, which was apparently enough to spook Vivian as she screams and reaches to her side, only to come up with nothing.

Vivian: *annoyed* The one time I decided to leave my glyphs at home!

One of them tried to barrel into Vivian, which succeeded as she was sent down to the floor and whined in pain. As the ghosts began closing in on her, another voice called out.

???: HEY!

The ghosts and Vivian looked up and much to their surprise, at the door heading towards the kitchen stood Baxter, who seemed to be wearing a type of red device on his back and holding a vacuum nozzle at the ghosts.

Baxter: Say hello to my little compatriot!

The fish demon then activates the vacuum, which proceeds to suck in the ghosts as they foght bac. However, only one got sucked as the others managed to escape. With the ghosts gone, Baxter turned off the vacuum and walked over to the child.

Baxter: Vivian. Are you alright, my dear?

Vivian: Mr Baxter? Why are you here?

Baxter: This isn't exactly a safe place for us to talk. Come, I shall escort you to my safe house.

He helped Vivian to their "feet" as Baxter then led her out of the foyer, off to a much safer place to talk. However, unknown to them, a pair of eyes seemed to gleam with a plastic shine from the darkness, narrowing at the retreating forms as the eye's owner then backs off into the shadows.