Breakpoint

At Castle Magne, Lilith stood on the balcony of her and Lucifer's bedroom, sighing to herself in woe.

Lilith: It just doesn't make sense. Luci has been so distant ever since his trip with Charlotte's husband. He's always gone, even at night and those strange noises keep coming out from under the castle.

???: Your Majesty......

A creaking voice was heard, eliciting Lilith to turn around, only to be met with a hovering, unknown creature. His real body couldn't be seen as his outfit covered his form, which was a white robe with golden trims adorned with ancient symbols printed on them. His sleeves were drastically long, going over his hands as his face was covered by a white hood which also had gold trims with ancient symbols printed on them and a strangely-shaped emblem on the forehead. Since his veil covered his face, the creature's eyes were the only thing that were seen, as they were glowing, beady yellow dots.

 Since his veil covered his face, the creature's eyes were the only thing that were seen, as they were glowing, beady yellow dots

Lilith: Yes, what do you want, migraine?

???: ....It is "Hyness". The King has requested your presence within his study.

Lilith: *sigh* Very well, lead me to him.

No one knew where "Hyness" truly came from. All that was known is that he was around ever since Lucifer had established his dominion over Hell, showing his intelligence and becoming Lucifer's royal advisor. Though the guy was annoying and was a tarsh coo coo in the head, he at least helped the Seven Rings keep from collapsing. As the two trudged through the halls of the castle, Hyness stopped Lilith in front of the massive bronze doors that led to the study.

Hyness: Wait here, my Queen. I shall inform his Highness of your arrival.

Lilith hummed in response as the floating creature opened the door, allowing himself into the study.

Lilith: Lucifer has been secretive for the past 3 months. I won't take this any longer, I need answers now!

She was about to open the door herself, until she heard mumbling on the other side of the door. Putting her ear against, she managed to decipher the voice as Lucifer's.

Lucifer: Please, Master. Things are progressing as fast as they....... Yes, I know, but the Heart hasn't even shown any signs of unsealing. Surely we should wait until we can shatter your....... *sighs* As you wish, Lord Mephisto.

Lilith crept back, processing the information in her head.

Lilith: Mephisto?..... But that's impossible... That demon is naught but a myth..... right?

Suddenly, the doors opened, revealing Lucifer in his slightly disheveled state. Lilith could barely pay attention as her eyes laid upon Lucifer's highly corrupted arm.

Lucifer: Aaaah Lilith, my love! So good to see you after such a long while!

Lilith: L.....Lucifer, your.....