Welcome To Heaven

The episode begins with Bendy, Vaggie, and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Vaggie sits on the bed and Bendy lenas against the wall, both of them looking troubled because Charlie is overpacking a lot of things to the point she has a closet-sized suitcase, a guitar case, two extra large suitcase luggage, and a small handbag.

Charlie: Okay, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- Wait, does it rain in Heaven?

Vaggie: I... don't think so, but you're only going to Heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince Heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Bendy: Yeah, uhm.. I wish I could come, sweetie, but I... Can't.

Charlie: W... *saddened* What?... But why not?

Bendy: Because I have a... thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Bendy: The thing with the.. guy at the.... Place, uhm.. fuck, gah, how did I not realize I'm such a bad liar?

Charlie: Bendy, come on....

Bendy: Look, Charlie, there's a reason I left Heaven at the beginning of season 1. It;s too... perfect, it makes me wanna puke!

Vaggie: I'm pretty sure I'll be seen as a pariah amongst them since I'm technically a traitor and Fallen Angel.

Bendy: Plus, not to mention, you know... Just a teeny, weeny little detail- I KILLED AN ANGEL! I think the murderer going to the home of their victim should raise a few flags.

Charlie: Look, honey... You made a mistake and honestly, I'm still trying to reel back from it, but... but you're different. You obviously regret what you've done and if you help me by proving the Hotel CAN redeem Sinners, maybe they won't be so mad if they find out.

Vaggie: But, Charlie, we-

Charlie: Guys. You're my partners... I need you there with me.

Bendy: Um, Vaggie? Little help here? She's using the eyes on me.

Charlie gives them both puppy-dog eyes, Bendy trembles cartoonishly while Vaggie tries resisting, only to sigh exasperatedly.

Vaggie: *sighs* Alright.

Bendy: *groans* Fine, fucking, fine! You're lucky I love you!

Charlie: Yes!!

Charlie hugs them both and kisses Vaggie's cheek, then does the same to Bendy. As soon as she finishes, someone knocks on the door as Chuck walks in

Bendy: Anything?

Chuck: Dad called, said he managed to get you guys with the Court... Said not to ask how he did it, though.

Charlie: Good, good. So, can I trust you to watch the Hotel while we're gone, Chuckie?

Chuck: Count on it, sis! It's safe with me! Anyway, the portal to Heaven should be opening right about...

Just as Chuck predicted, the portal to Heaven opens in the middle of the bedroom

Chuck: Now, apparently.

Charlie squeals in excitement and grabs Vaggie with both arms and throws her into the portal, and as she steps a foot inside, she turns back to her brother to say goodbye for the day.

Charlie: Bye!! *steps through*

Bendy: *groans* FACK!!!!

As soon as Bendy enters the portal, it vanishes on the spot, leaving Chuck standing in the open.