A Serpent In Paradise

The episode starts in not Hell. but Heaven. More specifically, the courthouse where Adina is shackled to a plaintiff desk as multiple angels of the high council look down at her. Above them sit six members of the Virtuous Seven, including Michael, Zadkiel, Raphael, Jesus, Forfax, and Galim. The entire court turns to Galim as he speaks.

Galim: Court of Paradise! I, Galim of the Virtuous Seven, hereby proclaim this trial official!

Michael: Adina Addison. You are being charged in accounts of crime against Paradise, unsanctioned blessings renouncement, and working with the traitorous Gabriel.

Forfax: Along with the newest law; hiding the existence of the yearly Cleanse from the general holy populace.

Michael: Thank you, Forfax. *to Adina* As a result, you are to be punished as decided by the court. Do you plead guilty to thse accusations?

Adina: ...No.

Zadkiel: Pardon? Do you truly believe that these actions are... justified, Adina?

Adina: Those pieces of scum down there are unworthy of existence! Lord Gabriel has said they were created by the Fallen Star's foolishness and ignorance of the natural order!

Raphael: But they are souls, much like the Winners and Heavenborn here.

Adina: They do. Not. Matter! That realm and its vile spawn were created on accident!

Michael: Well, a good friend of the All-Father once said to his pupils, "There are no accidents".

Forfax: ....Michael... You're talking about a tortoise.

Adina: It matters not. As we speak, the Exorcsits must be on their way back here after a successful Cleanse! We finally won, that stain is no more!

Galim: I would not be so smug, Ms Addison.

Seeing the angel's confused look, Forfax snaps his fingers to summon the scrying ball again, which shows a Hell news broadcast with Elvin Eavesdrop and Frankie Freakshow reporting.

Elvin Eavesdrop: Good evening, rings of Hell. I'm Elvin Eavesdrop!

Frankie Freakshow: And I'm-

Elvin Eavesdrop: Not now, Francis, I need to spill shit! Breaking news, the Cleanse is cancelled!

The entire court gasps in shock at this as they murmur to one another, only for Adina to look on in shock and disbelief as the news report begins to play clips from the fight with the Exorcists]

Elvin Eavesdrop: Resident Overlord, Bendy the Ink Demon, has managed to fend off the Cleanse that reportedly would've ended all life in Hell with more than just nice words.

The scene then cuts to Cannibal Town, where Rosie watches the news report while sipping tea. In V Tower, Helsa watches the news on her phone. Bethesda and Frederick briefly look over her shoulder before walking away to play the same news report on the TV

Elvin Eavesdrop: In an unseen turn of events, our former head honcho Lucifer; Morningstar, stepped in to save his daughter's ass at the last moment, only to sadly sacrifice his life to save his children and people.

From his surveillance room, Jersey watches the news in complete shock, only to show off a small smirk in both satisfaction and... oddly enough, respect.

Elvin Eavesdrop: We're also hearing reports that Adam, leader of the angelic legions, first man and totally fuckable bad boy, has been exiled to Hell alongside his lieutenant for crimes against Heaven by the newly crowned Exorcist general.

In Magne Castle, Chuck is shown directing servants around with Seviathan walking up to him with a smile. The two nuzzle and embrace before they kiss and walk off. It shows Lilith on a couch as she watches the TV, which then shows Niffty being interviewed, staring blankly at the camera.