KeeKee's Very Own Episode

In the streets of Hell, a flash overtakes the screen, lasting a single second before quickly dissipating. The camera zooms into an alley, where a trash can is seen violently vibrating and rattling before it topples over, revealing a slightly scruffier KeeKee without her collar. She dazedly walks about the alley, looking longingly at the trash can before going to the sidewalk.

Demon: Get the fuck outta my way, damn cat!

The passerby demon almost kicks her as the cat runs off in a hurry. Other demons yell at her as she almost leaps in front of a car, only to be spooked and hide in another alley next to an empty milk crate. She sits and curls up, trembling in fear before she notices a shadow loom over her. She's spooked by its curved head and red eyes, only for the figure to lean down and reveal himself to be Bendy.

Bendy: Oh, poor little thing...

He reached out to her, causing KeeKee to flinch as if she was about to run, only to stop as Bendy picks her up and holds her to his chest as he strokes her head.

Bendy: Out here, all alone on the streets of Hell. Must really suck, huh?...

The cat snuggles more into his chest, her eye dropping in sadness before looking up at him. The Ink Demon looks down, giving her a soft smile.

Bendy: Well, since I'm sure you don't have anywhere to go... Wanna stay with me for a while?

The cat became slightly wide-eyed before she slowly closed her eye and snuggled into Bendy. He smiles more, taking it as confirmation as he begins walking away from the alley, snapping his fingers as a small ink slick wraps around the cat's neck, forming a red collar and a golden tag.

Bendy: I think I'll call you KeeKee from now on. Don't ask why, I just think it fits you. I can tell you and I'm gonna be close... Not looking forward to the litter box, tough....

—-----------------------------------

Bendy: And that's how I met KeeKee.

The scene then shows Bendy in the Hotel lobby, talking to Charlie as he strokes a relaxing KeeKee in his lap. Charlie cooed as she looked at the cycloptic kitty.

Charlie: Aw, poor little thing. She must be so lucky to have found you.

Bendy: So was I, really. Before I met Lobo or Husk, I had KeeKee. She was there for me when I needed a friend. Pets are awesome... Hey, Charlie? I know Angel has his pig, but do you have any pets?

Charlie: Well-

Both look to see a pair of goat-like demons flying towards Charlie, settling in her lap as they hug her. They were pretty similar to one another with red fur, long black horns with red stripes, yellow eyes with red irises, freckles on their cheeks, dragon-like wings, long tails with a tuft of fur at the end of each shaped into a point, and similar suits. The one on Charlie's left side had a lighter shade of red to his fur, reptilian eyes with thin vertical pupils, and a stripe going down his face that's a darker shade of red. The one snuggling into the crease of Charlie's right arm was the opposite with dark red fur, a light red stripe on his face, and larger eyes with round pupils.

 The one snuggling into the crease of Charlie's right arm was the opposite with dark red fur, a light red stripe on his face, and larger eyes with round pupils