Road To Pentagram City

In the Hazbin Hotel, Angel was lying on the therapy couch inside one of the therapy rooms for patients, smoking a small joint as Vaggie just looked disapprovingly.

Angel: And that's how I found out I got AIDS for the third time in a row.

Vaggie: Angel, this is the twenty-fifth goddamn time you told me this story! I don't even know why I bother if you don't take this seriously.

Angel: Look babe, everyone has their own way of thinking. You have your's, I have mine.Besides, I'm trying to improve myself, but I have my credibility on the line from this program. I mean, what would all of my precious fans think if they're beautiful Spider was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *suggestively pushes up chest floof*

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! I'm not sure if you noticed, but that turf war you got in almost 2 years ago made Charlie the laughing stock of Pentagram! If it weren't for Bendy, we'd be sunk, because your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!

Angel Dust: *scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about that shit!

Vaggie: Good! Maybe you could use that depression and please just TRY to take this seriously?

Angel Dust: Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby!

Vaggie: Were you trying to be sexist or racist?

Angel Dust: *groans* Whatever pisses you off more.

Vaggie nearly snapped the clipboard in half, only for Charlie to open the door, knocking on it lightly.

Charlie: Knock, knock. *enters* Hi Angel. Hey sweetie, how's the session going?

Angel: Oh great, Princess. I think I'm finally seeing the light. Maybe I might even ascend next-

Vaggie: Don't you even try! *to Charlie* Charlie, he's not making any progress. Sure he stopped working at the wretched brothel studio, but he's still some drug-obsessed prostitute.

Charlie: Come on, Vaggie. It's just slow progress. He'll break throu-

Vaggie: Hun, he's been a patient at this Hotel for 2 years. He's obviously not taking us seriously and he's just here for free rent. Not joking, I am seriously *pinches finger and thumb* this close to killing him.

Angel Dust: Too late, toots. PCP beat you to it. Wait! Wouldn't that make me double dead? He and where exactly would I go? To 'Double Hell'? *laughs hysterically* Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it.

Vaggie: *angrily, as she grits her teeth* Come mierda malparido!

Charlie: Calm down, Vaggie. *to Angel* Angel, I consider you a good friend, but you're not making progress towards redemption. There has to be something that's changed over the time you've been here.

For once, Angel actually took this seriously as he put a finger and thought.

Angel: Well, I reconnected with my brother again. Plus, I met my boyfriend and got my little Fat Nuggets down here.

Charlie: Yeah, see? Those are positive influences. Look, just think it over, okay? Vaggie and I need to get going.

Angel: Going? Where?

Vaggie: If you must know, we need to go to Leviatowne in the Envy Ring to pick up Bendy. He's there talking about branching the Hazbin Hotel to that ring for therapy to demons who need it.

Angel hummed in understanding, but as he watched the two women leave, he spoke up with an idea.

Angel: Hey Charlie! Listen, you and Vaggs are probably really busy to go down there and meet B. Why don't I go and get him myself?