The Whole Tooth (Yes, We Just Went There)

We cut to the Hazbin Hotel, where we see Bendy at the bar, chatting with Husk as he wipes a glass clean.

Bendy: All I'm saying is that why is everybody hating on the third character? She's a cup, why does the gender matter? Seriously, who would want to fuck a cup?!

Husk: This is literally too stupid for me to care about.

As Bendy finished his drink, Vivian came up to him, smiling brightly at their father.

Vivian: Dad, Dad!

Bendy: Vivian, Vivian! What's up?

Vivian: Something amazing happened. I am officially a demi-woman.

Bendy: Oh......... Oh dear. Uh..... Should.... Should I get one of your mothers for this?

Vivian: What?... OH! Oh no, not that!

The siren reached into her hat, pulling out what seemed to be a small white fragment.

Vivian: I lost my last baby tooth today.

Bendy: *sigh* Thank God. But still, that's great, honey. The Tooth Fairy is gonna give you an awesome-

Husk: You... You're really telling her about the Tooth Fairy?

Bendy: Yeah, Husky. Don;t ruin it.

Vivian: Who's the Tooth Fairy?

Bendy: Well, from what my Ma told me when I was a little girl around your age, she's this woan with huge tits that'll take your old tooth and give you cash for it.

Vivian: I get money for teeth?! What kind of income exchange is that for a person?

He shrugs at the question as Husk looks closer at the tooth, his eyes widening as he notices a shining silver stud in the tooth.

Husk: What the hell? Is that a diamond on your tooth?

Vivian: Yeah, it happened when I was 5. Beldam did a jewlery heist and to hide the treasure for future cash-in, she had my tooth crusted with a 14-karat diamond.

Husk: ....*smirks* Oh yeah, yeah. The Tooth Fairy... I'm sure she'll come by tonight and give you a really awesome treat.. *looks at tooth* or something for that thing.

Vivian: Okay, Mr Husk. I'm gonna go tell my Mom's.

As the Siren left, Husk simply smirked as he formulated a plan, to which Bendy spotted on his face.

Bendy: Husk? Are you planning to steal Vivian's baby tooth for that diamond.

Husk: Nnnnooooo....?

Bendy: You sound like you're going to do that. You better not ruin this for my daughter.

Husk: C'mooooon, are you kiddiiiing? C'moooooon, who do you take me fooor? C'moooooon!

—-----------------------------------------------

That night, we see Vivian plop their hat onto a nearby hook as she settles into bed, soon enough being joined by Iggy and another creature. It resembled a snapping turtle with light blue skin, two sets of yellow eyes, and a spiked green shell. This would so happen to be her new Palisman, Touga.

 This would so happen to be her new Palisman, Touga