The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword (50th Chapter Special)

It was a normal day at the Hazbin Hotel, well not really. Business had become a slug for the rehab center, so Bendy and his wives had a bit of time to themselves for once. Currently, Bendy and Charlie were sitting on their bed, drawing on their own pad of paper and holding their own pen.

Bendy: Okay, I'm pretty much done. What about you, hon?

Charlie: Almost......finished!

Bendy: Sweet. So, what did you draw?

Charlie blushed as she flipped her pad over for Bendy to see.

Charlie: I couldn't really think of anything, so I just drew Vaggie. I think it's pretty good.

Bendy: Wow, Charlie that is pretty good

Charlie: *giggles, kisses his cheek* Thanks honey, what'd you draw?

Bendy: Well, I just decided to draw you, but I got so I decided to add a couple of our other friends.

He showed Charlie his drawing, which caused her to stare in awe.

Charlie: Bendy, this is amazing! How do you do it?

Bendy: Well, I was an animator back in the day. I still am, and in order to animate, you need to learn to draw good.

Charlie: Wow. I've always wanted to see you animate.

Bendy laughed at his wife's amazement, but then gained an idea.

Bendy: How about I show you?

Charlie: You mean, you'll show me how you animate?

Bendy: Better than that, hon.

Bendy proceeded to take out his magic pen and scribble over himself. With one last stroke, he was transformed to his Toon form.

Bendy: We'll make one together!

Charlie smiled wide and squealed in excitement. She looked down and saw Bendy, standing in her lap and began to trace his pen on her face.

Charlie: Hehe, what're you doing?