The Crossover Emissary (100th Chapter Special)

We open up to not Hell, but instead, another world entirely. We open up to a human girl, a girl by the name of Anne Boonchuy, who's been trapped in this world of talking frogs for about half a year. You know, she went on adventures, gained a frog family, learned life lessons, all that jazz. Currently, she and her frog family, the Plantars, were in the flying castle of that world's ruler, King Andrias, who's revealed to be evil. But her Marcy got the magic music box that took them and their other friend Sasha to this world in the first place, opening a portal to allow the four to go through.

Marcy: Quick, into the portal everyone, hurry!

The ruler was kept busy by Sasha and her partner, the toad ruler Captain Grime, but they were easily knocked to the side as he gave chase after them

Andrias: THE BOX!!!!

Anne: Marcy, hurry!

Marcy I just need to-

Suddenly, Marcy is cut off as her expression turns to dread. She looks down in mute horror to see King Andrias's laser sword impaled right through her chest, the king rspeaking in a cold, unempathetic tone.

Andrias: Now look what you've made me do.

Marcy: *weakly* I-I'm sorry. For...everything...

Anne: MARCY!!!!

Marcy collapses unconscious from the deadly wound and drops the Box, which emits a bright light, closing the portal and taking the frogs and girl to god knows where.

—--------------------------------------------------

In another dimension, Anne and the Plantars groan and the frogs sit up, drinking in the sights around them. Anne however, remains on her back, blearily opening her eyes and expecting to be home on Earth, but something isnt right.

Polly: What the...?!

Anne finally sits up and looks with the Plantars, surprised at where they ended up. Anne's expectations of green plants, blue skies, and the muggy emissions of cars were gone as she was met with a blood red sky with a massive Pentagram above, barely any plants, and them all being trapped in some sort of New York like city.

Sprig: Oh, my frog!

Hop Pop: What is this place?

Confused, Anne looked around to see not humans on the street, but instead, multiple, diverse looking creatures shrouding amongst them, some even staring at the four.... And one that was creepily looking at Polly.... Oh dear. She looked up to the rooftops of the city to see multiple neon signs aglow, only to have her eyes widen like saucers and her heart to drop as she read what the signs said.

 She looked up to the rooftops of the city to see multiple neon signs aglow, only to have her eyes widen like saucers and her heart to drop as she read what the signs said

Anne: Welcome to Hell...... I... I'M IN HELL?!

Sprig: .......What's Hell?

—--------------------------------------------------