Masquerade

At the Hotel, Angel was inside his room, lying on the bed as he drew on a sketchpad, trying to get new outfit designs on paper. He had just put Annie down for a nap, which gave him such needed alone time to get some work done if he were to get started by the end of the week. Though before he finished, a certain imp's voice was heard as a knocking was heard. The spider looked to see Blitz peeking out from behind the door, knocking on the door's back.

Blitz: Uh, knock knock. Not interrupting anything, am I?

Angel: *smiles* Hey, you.

Blitz opened the door further, walking inside as he closed the door behind him.

Blitz: Hey, Angey.

Angel: What're you doin' here?

Blitz: I uh... You know, I came around since I realized it's been almost 2 years since we got together and well, I wanted to... Apologize again about what happened and-

Angel: Hey, it's okay, Blitz. Really. You've got some stuff you need to sort out with depression with shit, it's fine. So, what's going on with you?

Blitz: Well, Charlie's been telling me I've been making some great progress with my therapy. *fit pumps* Fuck yeah!

Angel: Hey, that's fuckin' great! Maybe soon enough, things can go back to the way they used to.

Blitz: You really think so?

The spider was suddenly reverting back to the younger days of their relationship, giving Blitz a look he was very familiar with.

Angel: Yeah...

Blitz was soon swept up himself as he too returned the look, crawling into Angel's lap and smiling at him.

Blitz: Yeah?

Angel: Yeah~.

With that, Blitz began to kiss at his boyfriend's neck and just as Angel managed to slip Blitz's coat off, a voice interrupted them. The two look to see the voice belonged to Bendy.

Bendy: Hey, guys, uh... I'm not interrupting, am I?

Angel: Eh, it's uh... it's nothin... What's up, B?

Bendy: *offers envelope* This came for you in the mail from the Lust ring.

The spider came over to the Ink Demon and grabbed the letter, opening it to reveal a check. A rather pricey one at that by the glint of Angel's eye.

Angel: Holy FUCK, that's a lotta zeros! Val never gave me this much!

Blitz: Geez, what'd you do to get that much cash, Ange?

Angel: Oh, just a meeting with a literal cock... Not the sulting type... Well, kinda 'cus it refers to the dick... but also the chicken?

Blitz: ...What?

Bendy: Didn't he tell you? Angel went to a business meeting with Asmodeus a few months ago.

Blitz: Wait, WHAT?! I never knew that! And you're getting paid? For what?!

Bendy: Yeah, what are you doing for him, anyway?

Angel: Oh, I'll tell ya. Come with me to the lobby, I'll share.

He gestures for the two to follow, which they agree to do as they follow Angel down the hall and towards the elevator.

Angel: So, it all started a few months ago. I had just gotten off the elevator and to this tower after this sweet ass limo picked me up...

—---------------------------------------------

French Narrator: Several months earlier....

As Angel followed an incubus guard down the hall of Ozzie's tower, he stopped as they got to a giant set of blue doors.