Vaggie: Animane-y and Totally Insane-y

As the episode begins, both Bendy and Lobo are carrying suitcases with them as they walk to the front door, KeeKee floating by Bendy's head as they walk through the lobby. The others, save for Vaggie, are hanging out in the lobby as they spot the pair.

Angel: Where're you two goin'?

Bendy: Imp City. I know a guy there that COULD help us with the hotel.

Lobo: I'm going with so I can see my girlfriend.

Everyone just stared at the hellhound in shock. Even Bendy, his eyes becoming white hexagonal shapes.

Lobo: What?

Pentious: You have a girlfriend?

Lobo: Yeah, but we don't see each other often because of her work. Plus, her dad scares me.

Bendy: We'll be back by the end of the day. See ya'll soon.

As the two exited the hotel, something strange occurred. Charlie, Angel Dust, Niffty, Pentious, and even Husk noticed a strange black puddle of ooze where Bendy was standing.

Nifty: EEEEWWWW!!!! *runs off to cleaning closet* DIRTYDIRTYDIRTYDIRTYDIRtydirtydirtydirty..............

Charlie: What is that?

Husk: Relax, princess. It's just ink.

Pentious: Ink?

Husk: Yeah, the kid's made of the stuff. It must be running off him. It's natural. At least, from what I've seen.

The others stare at the ink puddle. It shifts and lurches, sometimes even the front of a human skull is visible.

Angel: *looks to Charlie* Dare ya to touch it.

Charlie: What? No!

Angel pulls out a 20 from his pocket and hands it to Charlie. All she does is frown at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vaggie walks out of her office, obviously tired.

Vaggie: It's incredible how even though we barely have any patients, we have tons of paperwork.

Vaggie peaks into the lobby to see Angel throws crumpled up dollar bills at Charlie, who's just standing there, annoyed.

Vaggie: Is Angel... ACTUALLY giving away money?

Charlie: No, babe. He's just trying to pay me to touch this deadly puddle of ink Bendy left behind.

Angel: You don't it's deadly unless ya touch it. *looks at Vaggie* Why don't you touch it, toots?

Vaggie: I'm not gonna touch that! It could be diseased or toxic!

Husk: Don't try it, kid. One-Eye won't touch cus' she's not fun.

Vaggie: Shut up, that's not true. I'm fun *takes Pentious' hat and puts it on* See? Fun.

Pentious: No, that's theft. *takes hat back*

Angel: Look, if you touch it, I'll stay off the Marching Powder for............3 days?

Vaggie: *groans* That's the best we'll get out of you. Fine, I'll touch the damn thing.

Vaggie kneels down and dips her finger tip into the puddle. It shifts at her touch, and she shivers as she pulls her finger out.

Vaggie: There. Happy?

Charlie: Uhh...Vaggie?

Vaggie looks at her hand and looks in horror. Ink began to spread from her finger to her hand and eventually her whole arm. Soon enough, Vaggie's entire body was covered in Ink and soon, it settled giving way to something different. Her gray skin turned white as her dress and silver hair turned black. Her bow became more cutesy. White gloves adorned her hands. Her lips became full and black as her one working eye became a pie-cut shape.