Living Hell Honeymoon

Bendy had just opened the doors to the Hazbin Hotel, finally back after another day at I.M.P. As he sat on the couch, Charlie came down the stairs to greet him, this time Vaggie following behind her. The princess hugged the Overlord close and kissed his cheek, while Vaggie sat next to him and met her lips with his.

Charlie: So, how was work?

Bendy: Good. Same old assassinations, you know.

Vaggie: Not to sound doubtful or anything hon, but isn't your job with them kind of counter-productive to the Hotel's mission.

Bendy: I mean, not really. In fact, it's a way for us to get more patients here at the Hotel. I mean, I.M.P was how I brought Matilda here.

Charlie: It must be so great, going to the living world. It must be beautiful~.

Bendy: Not really, it's actually kind of worse now.

Vaggie: I'm actually more shocked that Blitz managed to find a way to get to Earth. Aren't grimoires supposed to be in the hands of royals only?

Bendy: He managed to find a work around. Why do you think he knows Stolas/

Vaggie widened her eye and clutched her forehead, shaking her head in annoyance.

Charlie: I've always to go to Earth. You know, to see what it's besides the stories I hear from you guys.

Bendy: Yeah, it's pretty cool going to an alternate world.

Suddenly, Bendy sprouted an idea.

Bendy: Hey, you have a grimoire, Charlie. Why don't I take you to Earth?

Charlie's eyes lit up as he made his proposition.

Charlie: Really? You'd do that? For me?

Bendy: Of course, honey. It's one of your biggest dreams besides the Hotel. Why not make that one a reality too?

Vaggie: Bendy, are you plum loco?!

Bendy: Crazy fruit?

Vaggie: *facepalm* I mean, Charlie can't go to Earth. If humans see a real breathing demon in public, there'll be a panic.

Charlie: Not a problem. I have a human disguise spell.

Vaggie: You can get human disguises?

Bendy: Yeah, I use mine on the job. And since Blitz, Mox, and Mills aren't good with magic, they just use costumes. Hey, why don't you come with us?

Vaggie widened her eye at the question and stared at her husband.

Vaggie: Me? But, what about the Hotel?

Bendy: We don't really have any guests in need of redemption at the moment. And besides, think of this as our second honeymoon.

Charlie pulled out the puppy dog eyes to help Bendy out.

Charlie: Please, Vaggie? It'll be nice for the three of us to go out after such a long time.

Vaggie smiled at her wife and kissed them both.

Vaggie: Well, okay. After all, it's about time for our second honeymoon.

Bendy: Great. *points to the sky heroically* TO THE LIBRARY!

-------------------------------------------------

Vaggie: You didn't really need to scream that out back at the lobby, you know.