A Matter Of Family

In the downtown area of Pentagram City, there was a club where multiple demons were having the time of their lives drinking, enjoying the music, or just trying to pick up some of the local women. The one that most of the men (and a few of the women) was the woman performing on the stage. She was a short and chubby demon woman with thick thighs, wide hips, and plump breasts. Her eyes are pitch black with hot pink pupils, sharp teeth, short blonde hair, and makeup decorated her face. She wore a typical 1920s flapper-like pink dazzling dress, a pink headband with pink feathers, and a pink necklace. This demon was Mimzy, who has a bit of a connection to our two favorite Overlords.

Mimzy: Thank you for your cheers everyone! We'll see you tomorrow night!

Mimzy called out to the audience as she retreated to her dressing room. She sighed as she sat at her vanity.

Mimzy: Woo, what a night. It's been pretty damn rough with the tunes nowadays. But, guess that's showbiz for ya.

Mimzy leaned forward to look herself in the mirror as she reapplied her powder blush. Though, she was confronted by a certain figure we're all familiar with stepping from the darkness.

???: It's been a while, my dear Mimzy.

Mimzy gasped as she turned around to meet the now present Radio Demon.

Mimzy: Alastor. *glares* What are you doing here?

Alastor: I just came to inform you of a certain Ink Demon we both seem to be familiar with.

Mimzy: What about him?

Alastor: I just wanted to invite you to a little club myself and a few of my new acquaintances are putting together.

Mimzy: If this involves bringing this demon's downfall, I want no part of it. You know I swore to never go against him.

Alastor: And you never tell me why, my dear.

Mimzy: Bcause you don't deserve to know, so take my advice and leave the Ink Demon be.

Alastor:

Mimzy scoffed as he slunk back into the darkness of her dressing room.

Mimzy: I really should get more lightbulbs, that dark corner gives me the willies. But, first things first.

Mimzy pulls out her Hell phone and dials a certain Toon's number.

Mimzy: I have a toon to fill in.

-----------------------------------------------

Hazbin Hotel

Bendy was in Angel's room of all places, but he wasn't there for the spider's services. He was there with Molly, treating Angel's newest sex wounds he got from Valentina.