Violated

Once again, it was Sunday and as such, Forfax had descended to the Hotel for the Sinner pick-up. Only to his surprise to be met by Bendy, all by his lonesome.

Bendy: Hey, Forfax. How's life for ya?

Forfax: Where are the Sinner's for this week's pick-up?

Bendy: There aren't any. Ever since Lilith came over to the Hotyel to stay, the influx of patients has been growing smaller and smaller until this week, there weren't any to redeem.

The bird angel frowned adly at this, before nodding to the Overlord and ascending once more.

Bendy: Wait!.... I'm sorry I keep asking you this, but I hve to know. Where's Sadiki?

Forfax: Look, he is just taking vacation hours, okay? Try to keep calm, my friend. He will return as soon as he gets his rest.

Semming satisfied with his answer, Bendy walked back into the Hotel as Forfax ascended once more, guilt plastered on his face.

Forfax: I hate lying to them, but we can;t let them know until we have a proper strategy.

Suddenly, a small angelic choir is heard as he enters Heaven, reaching into his pocket to reveal the choir singing was from a flip phone.

Forfax: *answers call* Yes?....... What?....... What do you mean he's gone?! Where in the All-Father's name could he go?!

—------------------------------------------------------

Bendy sat in the Hotel's library, trying to find anything that would help his search for his angelic friend, only to come up with nothing.

Bendy: *groans* Nothing! Why do books always have to be so useless?!

As the Ink Demo hung his head in shame, a familiar voice called out to him.

???: Ink Demon........

Bendy: *looks up* Huh? Who said that?

Suddenly, a spire of green flame erupted from the floor a little bit aways from the door, causing a figure enwrapped in chains to rise up from the fire. With that, the flames dissipated, revealing Spawn being the one rising from the oddball portal.

Bendy: Oh, hey. You're one of those I.N.D.E.E.D guys with the Doom Slayer. Spawn, right?

Spawn: You would be correct.

Bendy: Well, what're you doing here? There's no calamity against all of Creation, is there?

Spawn: Later, for I have something else in mind. I normally do not ask this of others that aren;t enlisted in I.N.D.E.E.D, but I...... I need help.

Bendy: Help, from me? Well, sure. I mean, you scratch my back with Zestial, I'll scratch yours. What do you need, a lawn mowed? Taxes filed? Sexual services, because if it's that, you getter go see the spider.

Spawn: No, I need your help to..... To slay a Demon Lord.

The toon's eyes became wide as he looked at the dark figure in surprise and confusion.

Bendy: Demon Lord? Don't you mean an Overlord?

Spawn: No, Overlords are simply powerful demons residing only here. Demon Lords are powerful and malicious entities that transcend the dimensions. There are plenty of them and go by many names. Pyramid Head, Chernabog, Aku, The Nowhere King, simply to name a few. But there is one I need the added assistance in destroying. A being named "The Violator".

Bendy: Violator?

Spawn: A creature of the twilight, feasting on sin, misery, and carnage like the gluttonous fool he is. I managed to obtain two powerful warriors to asist me, but I've seen you on the battlefield. Can I count on your help to defeat this blight of my existence for good?