Ink's Son, Radio's Creations

It had been a few days since the announcement of Ghost's adoption into the family. They truly wanted to keep the news at the down low for now, so the only people who truly knew of Ghost's adoption were the Hotel residents. Everyone was actually really accepting of the little child and basically was treated as if they were part of the family for years.

Currently, Ghost was reading his sign language book on the couch, absorbing the knowledge like a sponge. Everything was looking great for the child....

That was until Angel Dust came along and just had to FUCK IT UP!

Angel: Oh hey, you're B's new kid, right?

Ghost nodded as Angel sat next to him.

Angel: Cool. Not sure if we've really met yet, but the name's Angel Dust. Though your sibling calls me 'Uncle Angel'. You're gonna see me around a lot, just saying.

With another nod from Ghost, Angel took a peak at the book they were holding, smiling a little.

Angel: Sign language, eh? Cool, my boyfriend knows it like crazy and he taught me a lot of it. How's learning going for ya?

Setting the book down on their lap,Ghost looked at the spider demon and signed with his hands.

Ghost: 'I'm doing good.'

Angel: Hey, not bad. Seems like you're really coming along.

As Ghost bowed his head to thank him, Angel's eyes perked up and a smirk was created on his face as he got an idea for a good laugh.

Angel: You know, I can teach a few advanced signs that aren't in that book. If you showed 'em to your daddy, he'd be real proud of ya. What do ya say?

At this, Ghost looked at the book in his lap, closing it and setting it aside as he looked at Angel.

Angel: Great. Now, here's one that's bound to get them impressed.

--------------------------------------

In Vaggie's office, Bendy and Vaggie were organizing a few adoption forms to submit to Lilith, as she was a lot more convincing around the adoption system of Hell rather than Lucifer.

Vaggie: Are you sure we shouldn;t send these to Lucifer? I mean, you can;t really believe Vivian saying he's up to no good, can you?

Bendy: Well, it can't be too far-fetched. He was acting kind of weird during that whole fishing trip thing, and I just want to be safe.

After receiving a nod from his wife, Bendy kept up arranging some of the forms until Ghost entered the office.

Bendy: Oh, hey son.

Vaggie: Did you need something, Mijo?

At that moment, the child gave his two parents a sign that was shocking to them.... But not in a good way like Ghost had intended.

 But not in a good way like Ghost had intended