Ghost of the Past

We open up to see Bendy kneeling down to Ghost on the sidewalk in front of the school, fixing their cloak as Vaggie and Vivian stood aside.

Bendy: Now, do you have everything? Books, pencils, mace in case someone gets 'too friendly' with you?

Ghost: *nods*

Vaggie: And you know to stick close to Vivian in case something happens, right?

Vivian: Yes, Mami. We made sure of it.

Bendy: good. Are you sure you wanna do this, son? We can always reschedule for next semester.

Vaggie: Hon, it's his first day of school. Don't embarrass him like this.

Bendy: But who knows what'll happen. It's school. In Hell. The most evil place on Earth in the most evil plane of existence. There's gotta be something to wor-

The child grabbed their father's hand to grab his attention as he signed.

Ghost: 'Dad. I'll be fine, I promise.'

At the sight of his son's signs, Bendy sighed and reluctantly smiled at him.

Bendy: Okay... Just, try to have a good day, okay?

With a nod from Ghost, he and Vivian waved at their parents as they made their way into the school. Bendy's eyes grew to a large size as tears started sprinkling off of them,

Bendy: Vagatha, why must our children grow up~? *sobs loudly*

The Ink Demon collapsed onto his wife's shoulder, eliciting her to pat him on the shoulder and smile.

Vaggie: There there, Bendy.

-----------------------------------------------------

The two entered the school's front doors, as the siren gave their brother a small tour of the inside.

Vivian: Brace yourself, my brother. I'm about to introduce you to the greatest academic thrill ride of your lifetime. Behold.... *spreads arms out* The Hallway Of Learning! *goes up to water fountain* And this is the Fountain Of Learning. *points to clock* And this is the Clock Of Learning.

Ghost: *runs up to a door* 'And this is the Door Of Learning, right?'

Vivian: No, that's just the janitor's closet. *walks over to another door* This is the Door Of Learning.

The two walked down the hall, stopping in front of a door as Vivian opened it.

Vivian: And now, for the room with the most class: the Classroom.

As the siblings entered the classroom, Vivian and Ghost made their way through the room, meeting up with Sydney and Cheshire.

Vivian: Hey, guys.

Sydney: Hey, V.

Cheshire: Hello, Vivian. *notices Ghost* Oh, who's that with you?

Vivian: A new friend for our group, AKA my new brother!

Sydney: Wait, what?! Since when the hell did you have a brother?!

Vivian: As of a few months ago. This is Vessel, but we just call him Ghost. G, meet my best friends, Cheshire and..... *blushes slightly* Sydney.

Ghost: 'Pleasure to meet you both. Vivian has told me a lot about you too.'

Sydney: Huh?

The cat perked up at the child's hand gestures, beginning to sign to them himself.

Cheshire: 'Finally, someone who can sign. I've been waiting to meet someone like this forever.'

Sydney: Okay, what the hell are you guys doing? Is this some sort of secret handshake?