Cartoon Cacophony

At the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy smiled as he walked up to his suite, a film reel beneath his arm. As he opened the door, he entered what was basically an expensive apartment as he went into the bedroom, spotting Charlie laying on the bed and reading a book.

Bendy: Hey, honey. I'm home from the studio.

Charlie: *closes book* Oh, hi Ben-Ben. *points to reel* What's that you got there?

Bendy: Oh, this? It's a cartoon I've been wanting to show you for a while now. *smiles* You wanna watch it?

Charlie: One of your cartoons? Of course!

Smiling as wide as he could, Bendy reached dinto his pocket, pulling out a projection screen and a film projector. After dimming the lights, Bendy placed the reel into the projector and switched it on, allowing the animation to play. The animation was named "Couple's Conundrum". Charlie just beamed at the events playing on screen, but her eyes widened when a certain Toon Demon walked on the screen, encountering the toon version of her husband.

Charlie: Hey, that's me! Well, me when we went into your book. Wait... Is this-?

Bendy: Yeah, love. This is the animation we made together. I just had to edit the events of it so it wouldn't make people's heads explode.

Charlie smiled and kissed Bendy as they continued to watch. Charlie did feel a twinge of embarrassment as her toon self used the pen to make Stickman, but blushed out of happiness as Bendy saved her toon self from the figure, the cartoon Bendy smiling and blushing as toon Charlie pelted his face with kisses as the cartoon ended.

Bendy: So, what did you think?

Charlie: That was so good! Your cartoons just keep getting better and better, Ben Ben. *sigh* Kind of reminds me of the fun we had doing all that stuff making this.

Looking at his wife reminiscing, a mischievous smile came upon Bendy's face as he took out his pen and drew over himself, reverting to his Toon form.

Bendy: So, why don't we? *holds hand out* Wanna go around again?

Charlie's smile brightened at the sight, bouncing slightly in excitement as she grasped Bendy's hand.

Charlie: I'd love to.

Bendy: Good. Now hold still.

Sitting up on the bed. Charlie leaned her head down as Bendy stood on her lap, drawing over her face. Though as he was drawing, Vaggie was on her way to the suite, Moxxie and Millie by her side.

Moxie: Are you sure Bendy and Charlie are okay with us going to a movie without them? It just doesn't seem right without all 5 of us.

Vaggie: Don't worry, they said it was alright. Besides, it's about time for just the three of us to spend some time together.

Moxxie: But why are we preparing to leave now if the movie isn't until an hour.

Vaggie: Charlie reserved us tickets for the Snoozleplex Cinema in Sloth, so it'll take a bit before we really get to the Ring and then to the theatre. I'm gonna use the bathroom before we leave. Either of you need to do anything before we leave?

Millie: I just need to grab my purse, then we can get going. I think I left it in the bedroom.

With a nod, Vaggie reached for the doorknob into the suite.

-----------------------------------------------------

In the bedroom, Bendy held an ink pot in his other hand as he dipped his pen inside of it, finishing Charlie's transformation into her toon state.