Puppet Strings

We open up at Valentina's Porn Studios, where the three V's sat upon their heart-shaped couch watching the news.

Elvin Eavesdrop: In the past week, more and more demons have been found slaughtered and mutilated on the streets upon dawn, their bodies and organs seemingly being eaten. We have no leads as to who this menace is, but Lucifer himself insists upon nightfall in Pentagram or any of the other 9 circles to lock your doors, stay inside, and DON'T be stupid.

Frankie Freakshow: In other news, famous Overlord Festivio the Grooving Goliath has been revealed to be in collaboration with famous Overlord and husband of Princess Charlotte, Bendy the Ink Demon, to work on a musical animated feature film. The first film in production from the studio, it promises to bring the charm of the Ink Demon's many cartoons in a one hour jam packed musical adventure, with vocal guest performances of the Princess herself and famous Lust entertainer, Fizzarolli. We now go live to a broadcast with Festivio with what he has to say.

The footage changes to that of the red macaw-like demon speaking at a podium.

Festivio: I must say, an animated movie seems like such a step up in my career, but I'm pretty excited for the animation team to lip sync my amazing vocals to such sweet animation. I'd like to thank my family for being so supportive, my beautiful wife Muerterra, and all of my amazing friends- Except for Andrew. *angry* I hate you, Andrew! Fuck you!

Vox rolled her eyes as she changed the channel.

Vox: More and more of the Ink Demon. I still can't believe we went to fucking prison because of him.

Valentina: The guy's a banger in bed, but with the whole Helltentrium thing... Thinking about him actually turns me off.

Velvet: Ah, come on girls. He's not that bad, we actually teamed up once to stop some crazy wand.

Vox: You do realize that's kind of counterproductive with our schtick, right?

Velvet: What schtick?

Vox: We're demons and he's a pansey. He took out us since we're demons and joined Alastor before that static-voiced shithead wussed out.

Valentina: That technically makes him a hero, which makes us villains, Baby Doll.

The doll facepalmed at this. Sure she likes some chaos every now and again, but she wouldn't consider herself as evil. More like a chatic nuetral.

Velvet: Oh my god, not the whole 'Pansey Vs Demon' shit again. Where does that even come from?

Valentina: That's just how it is in Hell, Velvet. We're supposed to aliign ourselves like that.

Velvet: I thought the whole reason we make alliances was the human mind's primal fear of loneliness, along with our instinctual want for belonging.

Both of the higher up Overlords looked at Velvet, surprised at how intelligent she sounded from that sentence.

Velvet: I took sociology in college.

Vox: Look, no matter how you slice it, you need to be malicious and show no mercy if you want to be someone down here. And if becoming a supervillain is part of keeping up my reputation as Hell's #1 tech conglomerate, then so be it.

Velvet: But-

Valentina: Honey, I know you have some grudge against Bendy-boy. I mean, he was the reason you were in jail because our attack was going to demolish that excuse of a hotel.

Velvet: That's not... *sigh* Val, you've seen the Hotel on the news. You know just as much as me redemption is possible and the princess isn't some idiot. Hell, some demon that are usually seen as evil like Stolas, that weird "Loopty Goopty" guy, and even Prince Asmodeus are demons that align themselves as neutral and they're doing pretty good for themselves. Two of them are part of the fucking Ars Goetia and the latter rules the Lust Ring.