Beneath The Surface

It's been 3 days since Bendy revealed the truth about how he knows Alastor and he was sort of stressing out. Bendy was in Ren's lair with multiple cork boards and pictures as he tried making connections and figuring out the Radio Demon's plan. Ren and Baxter had walked in on Bendy after coming back from lunch, that Ren had asked Baxter to go on. You know, just as friends. They looked at the utter mess Bendy made.

Ren: Bendy, what the hell are you doing? This is a doctor's office, not some conspiracy cave.

Ren reached for one of the pictures, but retreated his hand to avoid Bendy's mallet.

Bendy: DON'T TOUCH THAT!!! It's been three days since my Ma was encountered by Alastor and I need to figure out his plan. I can't let them get hurt because of me, Ren!

Baxter: Okay, but what's that?

Baxter points to another corkboard which has pictures of an orange cat and a movie poster for 'The Passion'.

Bendy: Oh, that's just a side project. I'm trying to find the connection of Garfield to Jesus.I think I'm on a breakthrough. I have all my Alastor articles, I theorized every plan, and I haven't seen any natural sunlight in 16 hours. *eye twitch*

Ren: Okay, pal of mine. Let's get you outside.

Ren grabs Bendy and begins to drag him out from the basement. Bendy of course has some resentment to this.

Bendy: NO! NO! I CANNPT GO OUTSIDE GO OUTSIDE, DO YOU HEAR ME?! I NEED TO STAY AND PLOT TO STOP ALASOR! IF I DON'T, THENEVERYONEWEKNOWANDLOVEAREGONNADIEANDICANTHANDLETHATTHERADIODEMONMUSTBESTOPPEDHAPPYBIRTHDAYRADIODEMONHAPPYBIRTHDAYPLOTTWISTANDIMTALKINGFASTJUSTTOSCREWWITHTHEREADERSANDTOSEEIFTHEYLLTAKETIMEOUTOFTHEIRLIVESJUSTTOTRANSLATEMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------

In the lobby, Charlie, Vaggie, Lobo, and Mimzy were walking into Bendy's room.

Lobo: Anywhere's fine, honey.

Crymini comes into the scene with Bendy strapped to a luggage cart.

Bendy: Okay, guys. Very funny. Now, let me down.

Vaggie: Sorry, babe. But that would be a no.

Charlie: You've been worrying yourself to the animatic on this Alastor thing. You need to relax.

Mimzy: She's right, sweetheart. You need to calm down or you'll get grey.....ink, I guess.

Bendy: I can't! Not while he's out there. Plus, I'm still tied to this stupid cart.

Lobo cut Bendy's binds, but before Bendy could escape, he picked him up and brought him to the bed.

Bendy: Okay, okay fine. I'll take a break. On one condition however. Charlie and Vaggie have to stay.

Charlie: Of course I'll stay Bendy.

Vaggie: Well, I-I can't really stay. I've got paperwork to do and-

Mimzy: Oh, don't worry your little head, sweetheart. I'll take care of it. *kisses Bendy's cheek* Just get some rest, sweetie.

Bendy: Okay, Ma.

Lobo and Mimzy left the room as Charlie and Vaggie climbed into the bed with Bendy. The two demonesses snuggled up to their boyfriend as he turned on his room's television. # hours passed, Bendy was still slightly awake, paranoid of Alastor, as Charlie and Vaggie had fallen asleep in his arms. Though Bendy tried to fight it, his eyes finally closed as he drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Bendy is seen walking through a black void, looking around and pondering where he is.