A Hellhound's Purpose

In a random alley in Pentagram City, a familiar, regal figure is thrown to the ground, leaving him to dust himself off as he looks at the portal to see the ever familiar and hated Emperor Belos.

Lucifer: Belos, buddy! Come on, it was just a suggestion, I didn't know it would-

Belos: The Lord's orders remain as followed, even to someone of standards and status as myself. And you. You are no longer welcome amongst us in the Council...

Without another word, the portal closes, leaving Lucifer in an alley. He sighs sadly as he gets up and brushes himself off... Only to turn around and discover that unlike Ganondofr, who had died and failed his plan and was transported to some freakish dimension as punishment, he was somewhere worse... His home world.

Lucifer: Oh.... Fuck me....

—--------------------------------------

However, we snap-cut to Bendy's suite in the Hazbin Hotel, the toon looking down at his feet and ashamed as he sat across Charlie and Vaggie, the latter looking empathetic while the former was in total shock.

Charlie: You... I... I'm still processing and I still can't believe it... You killed an angel and... And lied about it for 3 weeks? To me? To everyone? Why?

Bendy: I... I was scared to tell you... Your dream is to get us to Heaven, if you found out what I did to a denizen of that very place.... I... I'm sorry, Charlie.... I'm so so sorry....

Bendy felt tears forming again, only to be surprised as an equally emotional Charlie hugs him tight, putting her face into his shoulder.

Charlie: I... You should've told me, but... I'm sorry too....

Bendy: What? Why, I'm the one who lied about it.

Charlie: I made you scared to tell me the truth. We work as a team, we shouldn't be scared to be honest with each other. I'd never think of you any different for wanting to help keep us safe.

Bendy: I... I'm still scared... Scared of what you'd all say, I... *hugs* I love you so much, Charlie...

Charlie: And I love you too, Benjamin Reilly.

Vaggie: We all do, hon. But... It might take a while for the others to come around if they find out. This is a matter of trust, after all.

Bendy looks ashamed of himself at Vaggie's sentence, only for Charlie to chime in immediately.

Charlie: Well, since we're trying to get Pentious back into Heaven and Angel up to those gates.... Why don't we focus on that for tomorrow's activities?

Bendy: Trust building? I mean... Yeah... It'd be nice to do something normal for once.

Vaggie: Just... Please don't tell anyone yet, hon... I promised I'd tell everyone that I'm

Charlie: ... I...... I'm not gonna lie, this... this still hurts, I understand. It's been a long day for you two, let's get some rest.

Bendy nods as he gets up, following his two wives into the bedroom as he makes his way to the dresser.

Bendy: Would it... kill the mood if we had forgiveness sex tonight?

Charlie: ....*deadpan* Really?

The moth sighed and facepalmed as Bendy nervously chuckled at Charlie's disappointed frown... Only for her to put on a sly smile and crawl into the bed.

Charlie: Come here, you~.

Bendy's eyes widen at this, only for him to chuckle as he walks off-camera, but not before putting up a time card to the camera.