Wendi-Coded

Another day dawned upon the Hazbin Hotel, though this day was a bit different than others. Once a month, Charle, Vaggie, Bendy, and somehow even Alastor all sit down at a table in the bar in order to discuss new strategis for the Hotel's future success. And this month's meeting was just about to end.

Charlie: Alright, everyone. Let's finish off this month's meeting by planning advertising strategies for the Hotel. Any ideas?

Alastor: Oh, my dear. As far as this topic goes, I'm already all set.

Bendy: Really now?

Alastor: Yessir. sonny boy! As we speak, regular spots are being announced all on my most popular broadcasting times. I call the campaign, 'Redemption for even the most greatest of Sinners!', it's even this establishment's slogan! This should lure a few more unworthy fools into here.

Bendy sighed in annoyance as he clutched his head in annoyance, shaking it.

Bendy: Pop......

Vaggie: Aren't your most popular broadcasting times when you go out slaughtering demons? Yeah, great publicity. I can already see the smiles on our patron's faces when they see the most dangerous Overlord in Hell greet them.

Bendy: Come on, baby. At least he has a concept, gotta give him that one.

Alastor: Exactly, Benjamin! Besides, what have you even thought up, Little Miss Sunshine?

Vaggie: Well, I think we need more visual advertisement! No one gives a shit about radio anymore!

Alastor: Cultured people do...

Charlie: You know, that's not a bad idea Vaggie. *excited* Ooh, Ben-Ben! Maybe you can make a cartoon?

Bendy winced at the suggestion, having to deliver the bad news to his wife.

Bendy: Sorry, hon. But even if I'm a professional, animation is a really long and complicated process. It'll take months, maybe even years in order to make something that would actually work out in the end.

Charlie: *disappointed* Oh.....

Alastor: No need to be so down, darling! Besides, the masses that are hooked to the small screen are usually too stupid to consider redemption!

Vaggie: What the fuck do you care about redemption?! You barely believe in our cause, even when you've seen it happen right in your shit-eating face!

Alastor: Oh, Vagatha... You truly are an eager consumer of the small screen's entertainment indeed. It doesn't matter if I believe in the cause. Only the Sinners and soon-to-be guests of this Hotel have to...

Bendy: I mean, I guess that makes sense.

Alastor: BUT, in order to repent, they need the ability to self-reflect on their sinful ways, which is something a braindead TV audience has long since lost! Try using your pretty little head for more than fuming, my sweet daughter-in-law!

He patted Vaggie on the head as he stated his last sentence, causing her to growl in anger and restrain herself from killing him.

Bendy: Look Pop, I know you hate TV because of a certain someone. I mean, don't get me wrong, I fucking hate Vox too, I mean she kidnapped my fucking wife! But radio just won't cut it by itself anymore. We need other strategies that doesn't involve TV, Vox can just ruin us with that.

Charlie: You know Bendy, our lovely moth here has a real talent with graphics and layout and stuff.

Bendy: Graphics? Layouts? Sorry, but you'll have to explain. I mean, I'm more up to date then my father, but I'm still technologically illiterate on some things.