That's How It Crumbles

In the kitchen of the Hazbin Hotel, we see Vaggie placing oven mits on her hands as she then opens the ovens and reaches inside, pulling out a tray of cookies. Taking in the aroma of her baking, Vaggie sighed as she set the cookies on a plate on the counter and put the pan away.

Vaggie: *sigh* I'm sure Bendy will absolutely love these. But Angel tends to snag any sweets I bake, so just to make sure....

The moth demon walks over and gets out a pad and pen, writing on the paper. She nods in approval and sets the note down near the plate. After nodding, Vaggie walks over to the front door, just as Vivian, Ghost, and their friends walk in.

Sydney: So, we really need cheese in Queso?

Cheshire: Well, technically yes. Queso does mean cheese, obviously I never tasted it since I'm lactose intolerant.

Vivian: Well, that su- Oh, hey Mami.

Vaggie: Hey, kiddo. Hanging out with your friends?

Vivian: Yeah, spring break's almost over, so we gotta squeeze in what little free time we have left.

Vaggie: Alright, well I'm off to meet your father and walk with him home from the studio. Ill be back in an hour.

Ghost: 'Alright, see you later.'

Vaggie hugged her children before she left the Hotel, leaving the 5 kids to walk up the stairs, only for Marx and Sydney to stop as they spotted the cookies.

Marx: Oh SHIT, cookies!

Sydney: Oh man, these smell great. Well, what are we waiting for, let's eat!

Cheshire: Wait, you can;t just eat those. Didn;t you see the note?

The camera then pans over to the note, which read "Do Not Touch These Cookies. HANDS OFF!".

Marx: Ah, FUCK!

Vivian: Ah, it'll be okay, Marx. Come on, I used my pay to buy a minifridge for my room, I got tons of candy up there.

Cheshire: You get pay?

Vivian: Who do you think keeps "The Goetia Hour" afloat?

However, only Vivian, Cheshire, and Ghost went up the stairs while Sydney and Marx stayed in the kitchen, Marx starring ravenously at the sweets. Seeing the look on Marx's face, Sydney grabbed the pen and wrote on the note.

Marx: What are you doing?

Sydney: Just some editing. Look.

She then showed off the now doctored note, which now read, "Do —--- Touch These Cookies. HANDS ON!".

Marx: Well, if the GODDAMN note insists~........

—-----------------------------------------------------

French Narrator: 2 minutes later

We see Vivian, Ghost, and Cheshire coming down the stairs, unawr of what the others have been doing.

Cheshire: I swear I thought I dropped- Oh *picks up phone* Here it is.

Vivian: You really need to take better care of your..... Phone?

The Siren looked absolutely horrified as Ghost and Cheshire also looked, realizing something horrific; the cookies were gone.

Vivian: Uh, guys?.... Where are the cookies?

Ghost: *lifts plate* 'They have to be around here somewhere'?

Cheshire: Did.... Someone eat them?

Vivian: No way, we were all in my...... *groan* Sydney......